Potential Vet FA Prospects for the #2 QB Spot..............

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by soulman, Apr 5, 2014.

1. CaptainHookShot

CaptainHookShot Rookie

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Oh God! You an editor? For where? Devry? You've confused libel and liable! So but out chum. And I didn't make it racist-but I'm not gonna back down when somebody does. Sorry.
  2. Grizzblue

Grizzblue Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +417 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    26ß
    Forgive the autocorrect feature on my phone, next time I'll be sure to check it. And I was, not a major life accomplishment just a resume fluffer. Point I was making is Soul is correct in his understanding, you're not. Now, we really don't need people here like you so if your not here to talk football (intelligently please, I know that will require some serious work and filter) why don't ya head over to the facebook comment threads. Likeminded 14 year olds to bounce insults off of from behind a computer screen. Ya might have more fun there.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. CaptainHookShot

CaptainHookShot Rookie

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Grizz, I thought your mock draft was great, and I think Logan Thomas is a legitimate prospect for the Bears, as well as the other players you wrote about for all the reasons you mentioned. It's the off season so it's great to play fantasy gm like that; as, well, that's all there really is to do. I like reading about it and I like thinking about it.
    What started this was I mentioned that I thought trading Cutler to another team, had we kept McCown of course, so that we'd get a shot at one of these qb prospects would've have been sweet. I was more or less called a dopesmoker and an idiot for even fathoming such an idea. Even though this is how we got Cutler in the first place. When I mentioned this in a response the conversation moved away from football to the color of my skin and my usage of the word slander.
    I'm happy to talk football, could talk it all day. This is the comment that sparked me off though, there were a couple before it by a couple others, and if you want to talk about facebook shit here it is for you.

Let me ask you, what does that have to do with football? And if my opinion was in actuality that absurd should it not have just been ignored? Or were you all just threatened by it? Why the attack?

I said nothing nasty towards any other person at this point, and yet was ganged up on like I was in the Dolphins locker room. How could I not retaliate? You probably are right, I should take my shit elsewhere. This board has some cool people on it, and then it has some people who spend way way way too much time on it. So much time they've lost perspective and forget to realize they are just reading letters and interacting with avatars. At least on Facebook there is culpability for your remarks.
  4. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,458 / 0 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    676ß

LMAO! Jonah would know. LOL

Did you hear? The Daily Planet fired him and now he's doing commercials for Farmer's Insurance. LOL
  5. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,458 / 0 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    676ß
    Grizz he's not even worth the time of day or the wear and tear our keyboard get responding to his crap. In an honest attempt to stay in the good graces of the Ban Hammer himself I just put the turd on ignore so whatever rhetoric he chooses to spew back at me will have all of the same impact as if he shouted it at me on the moon.

He must be Clutchler's brother or idiot cousin or something. He posts pretty much the same stuff and if he keeps it up the Ban Hammer will find him soon enough anyway. I'm not spending anymore effort on posters like him. Thanks for the confirmation of those definitions by the way but with Captain Hook Snout I doubt it will sink in.
  6. Grizzblue

Grizzblue Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +417 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    26ß
    Prolly the best thing to do is stick to the bolded and drop the rest.

Anyways, I would say any vet qb2 option is sunk. Freeman visited but reports are we won't sign him. Unless we are going to go fishing in the retirement pond then I can only see another qb coming in via draft.