Rumour has it that HenryBurris is among Emery's Secret 6!!!

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BradMustersGhost, May 7, 2014.

1. BradMustersGhost

BradMustersGhost Veteran

Ratings:
    +340 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    257ß
    If that's the case, AND Emery does indeed draft him, well.....I am going to miss him around these parts. With that having been said, I hope he has a great season and helps the team get one step closer to the Super Bowl!!!!
  2. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,105 / 9 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,196ß
    now that is out of the box thinking.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. little bear

little bear Assistant Head Coach

Ratings:
    +876 / 1 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    831ß
    How about drafting Chad Pennington as an insurance policy for Cutler?

Am I doing this right?
    • Like Like x 3
  4. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,105 / 9 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,196ß
    Don't know if that will work well, I believe CP has a restraining order out on HB.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Coordinator SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,470 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    909ß
    Emery will shock the world and take Jackiejokeman at #14. He'll be the new long snapper to replace Mannelly. I just hope Jackie drops by here from time to time and doesn't forget us.
  6. JustAnotherBearsFan99

Ratings:
    +2,470 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    909ß
    Here is my 6-round mock:

Round 1: Jackiejokeman, LS. This is the obvious choice to replace Mannelly. I just hope Jackie is still available at #14. May have to trade up here to land him.
    Round 2: ZifanQ, DT. He may be a bit undersized for the position but is the best 3-tech DT in this draft. Once he signs a fat contract he plans on paying for all of us to travel to his place in Denmark (all the German beer we can drink too......he won't forget us once he hits the bigtime contract).
    Round 3: Weneedmorelinemen, Center. Emery will shock many with this pick, but I do believe WNML will step in immediately to replace Garza. Garza will still sell his donuts though & retire a rich man.
    Round 4: DavidL, DE. This does not bode well with CornWash. I think that if we draft DavidL in the 4th then Corny is toast.
    Round 5: Ski-Wiz, CB. I struggled with this pick. I believe Emery wants Ski at CB, but Ski may not fit well with Mel Tucker's "Tuckered Out Defense" The chemistry is bad here.
    Round 6: Bearsinhouston, LT. This is a steal for a 6th round pick. Rumor has it that BIH has been "coached up" for this draft by the legendary J'Marcus Webb (and can even tie his own shoes going into the draft........and wolf down 67 happy meals in one sitting). Bushrod is toast if we bring in BIH.
    Round 6: Soul, MLB. Ever since Urlacher was let go, Soul has been the only player out there that can fill his shoes.

Notable UDFA acquisitions:
    Ric, QB (it's either him or Tebow....but Ric has been Tebowing for this to happen). When Cutty goes down this season with his annual injury, Ric will step up nicely here.
    4th-and-26, TE. If he fails to make the roster he'll "Blame Jerry Angelo"
    MPBears68, will be brought in as our new DC. Mel is out the door if Emery can get MP here.

Who needs Donald, Ha Ha, Pryor, Mosely or Gilbert if we can roll with these guys?

EDITED: 4DaBers will be picked up after Green Bay cuts him in training camp. His job in Chicago will be to bring back the Honey Bears - the 2014 version.

EDITED: Bearstuff will be a great UDFA pickup who's sole job will be to train to take over duties executing "The Hester Package" now that Hester is gone. He will make his debut in prime time on Monday Night Football. I can't wait to finally see "The Hester Package" displayed in all of its glory.
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. 4dabers

4dabers Veteran DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +744 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    85ß
    4DaBers is drafted by the Packers in the 7th round to avoid the Bears picking him up an an UDFA. 4Da secretly plans to copy the entire fudge playbook and send it to Halas Hall and provide anonymous intel throughout the season, but is forced to retire when his entire body breaks out in oozing pus filled hives after putting on a Packers Practice jersey the first time.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. JustAnotherBearsFan99

Ratings:
    +2,470 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    909ß
    4DaBers will be picked up by the Bears, after Green Bay cuts him in training camp. His job in Chicago will be to bring back the Honey Bears - the 2014 version. He is clearly the guy for this job.
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
  9. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,487 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    431ß
    Court couldn't find "enough evidence of any wrongdoing", so no restrsaining order for me. LOL
    • Like Like x 1
  10. 4dabers

4dabers Veteran DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +744 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    85ß
    OOOhhhhh, me likee!:cheers::pamela:

Before his first casting call, Mrs. 4DaBers performs an aggressive vasectomy on her husband to make certain his opinions remain unbiased.
  11. short faced bear

short faced bear Assistant Head Coach DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,200 / 0 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    108ß
    It would be the first time the Bears ever drafted anyone from DeVry. It's a GO!
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1