Shea McClellin named NFC Defensive Player of the Week

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by DaTreeBears, Nov 6, 2013.

1. mdbearz

mdbearz Veteran

Ratings:
    +399 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    200ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    I would say this was the biggest game of our season so far, and Shea showed up big time. Congrats, and the crow is slightly over cooked, but I will gladly eat some again next week if it means that Shea has another 3 sack game, hell I would settle for him putting Stafford out of the game, :)..... Just kidding guys, kinda.

2. shark86x

shark86x Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan

Ratings:
    +1,016 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    762ß
    If Shea chases him around enough, Fatty Stafford will take himself out of the game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mdbearz

mdbearz Veteran

Ratings:
    +399 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    200ß
    :shoot2:
    If he put Stafford out we could call him the "QB Killer"

4. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,766 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    892ß
    Wooton and McClellin already claimed their bounties, so it's Peppers' turn, lol

5. mdbearz

mdbearz Veteran

Ratings:
    +399 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    200ß
    Bounty is such a strong word, maybe just a prize. :))

6. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,766 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    892ß
    I meant it in the sense of capturing notoriety/infamy in the NFC North for taking the QB down cleanly.

7. Rogelio

Rogelio Veteran

Ratings:
    +254 / 2 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    180ß
    I have some Packers fans in my family. They kept their heads on and took the loss in stride. However, my friend who is a Packers fan posted on facebook, "Why are you idiots celebrating? You realize Rodgers didn't play, right?!" I figured some idiot would go there, but I guess I thought he was smarter/better/had a better memory than that. I asked him if he celebrated the Super Bowl victory which they got three years ago because a QB was knocked out of the NFC Championship Game. His response was unintelligent.

I'd rather beat a team's best, but whatever. I never want our guys cheapshotting others, but if we ever won a championship after narrowly beating a 3rd string QB in the championship game, I'd cherish that title just as much. Everybody has injuries they have to deal with. Besides, with Favre followed by Rodgers, the Packers are due for a good long run of draft busts, player arrests, and comical season-killing injuries. Like... 20 years worth.

• Like Like x 4
  8. JoeBear

JoeBear Veteran

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    53ß
    Shea must have read a few posts on this forum and decided to crank it up a notch. I hope he keeps crankin'. He is a 1st round pick, glad to see him playing like one. Now opposing teams will have to worry about him as well as Pep.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Grizzblue

Grizzblue Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +670 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    460ß
    One game is great but your right he is a first round pick (top 20 at that) so I hope this becomes a norm. I'm not asking for 3 sacks games every week just that he is disruptive and creates some kinda of plays. Chaos is all I want out of him so maybe the damn light turned on

10. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston Coordinator

Ratings:
    +3,209 / 12 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    3,170ß
    I'd eat that crow every Sunday.