So. Do we have a decent DL, or was this a fluke?

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, Nov 4, 2013.

1. a_miljan

a_miljan Veteran

Ratings:
    +329 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    158ß
    I feel like there are some double standards around here, and shockingly worse for Bears. For example, we won over GB, but its not worth anything cos it was without Rodgers!? Sorry, is Josh our starting qb? No, I didnt think so... The other one is - GB has so much injuries... I dont see us having any less. Matthews=Briggs. And the third one, that really gets me **** is that McCown had it so much easier cos he had time to prepare and Seneca was just pushed in.... Whatever happened to last weeks 'McCown was a surprise for Was, because they prepared for Cutler'? Like I said - double standards
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. MPbears68

MPbears68 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +1,480 / 2 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    509ß
    The pass rush was definitely better but the run D still sucked. If anyone was surprised by GB using an extra heavy dose of Lacey after Rodgers got hurt, then I have some beachfront property in Manitoba to sell them. IOW, the Bears knew GB had to run and still couldn't stop it the first 3 quarters. Major Wrong continues to prove to me why he doesn't deserve to be re-signed when he becomes a FA this spring.

I was glad to see some pass pressure but really need Briggs back and Ratliff in the middle to see if we can finally put together a respectable run defense.
  3. A-11

A-11 Veteran

Ratings:
    +74 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Miljan, there is only one standard for currency in the NFL. That's a win. I'll take it with no complaints or asterisks.
    Being a division game on Monday night is just a nice little feel good bonus.

Always a work in progress, for every team playing.
  4. a_miljan

a_miljan Veteran

Ratings:
    +329 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    158ß
    Exactly, it was a win and a Sergeant R Murtaugh's beauuuuutiful one
  5. short faced bear

short faced bear Assistant Head Coach DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,280 / 0 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    230ß
    The D line may have taken a small step forward but is still 10 steps behind. Unless Tucker can tackle Bush vs. Kitties it's going to be a long game.

My hat's still off to the O line for controlling T.O.P. and keeping Josh upright.