Tackling the Bears' defensive line (tough read)

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, Mar 4, 2014.

1. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Assistant Head Coach SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,369 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    2,365ß
    Ouch. Actually, there is some truth in this.

2. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,761ß
    I started to but it's just another RosenRant that stretches facts until they fit his perception or what he chooses to write. He used to write some interesting stuff but now he's little more than an assassin with a word processor. He's into writing about problems and I'm into reading about solutions.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,697 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    784ß
    Honestly, I think he remembered the amount of attention Jay Mariotti got from being that guy, so he decided to follow in his footsteps.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +967 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,202ß
    Not worth responding too.
    :postcount: LOL always wanted to use that one.
  5. omc1969

omc1969 Veteran

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    37ß
    ^
    This !
    • Like Like x 1
  6. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +2,303 / 7 / -9
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,821ß
    Not that I like Rosey.... but isn't he basically saying the same shit that we have said about Peppers since the season ended? Haven't we gone after Emery for his poor defensive draft picks? Yet when he says it, people complain about it.... go figure.

Is this one of those "You can't say that about our players, only we can say that about our players" thing?
  7. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +967 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,202ß
    Think its in the presentation, he is attacking were we highlight failures but give credit where credit is due.
  8. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Assistant Head Coach SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,369 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    2,365ß
    This ^^^^^

People get upset with Hub Arkush too. But often these guys are just saying what we don't want to admit is true. Hub called the Angelo/Smith era pretty well, but we labeled him a "hater" for some of his writings. But often I had to grudgingly admit he was right. Same with Rosey. Yes, he likes to get a rise out of folks but he's basically saying similar things to what's been posted here. Emery/Trestman are still on the honeymoon phase. All of our new GMs/coaches get them. And they should. And it's considered blasphemy if you say anything negative about new GMs/Coaches while in that phase. It's the same with the Cubs too. We all (me too) want so badly to believe.

It wasn't that many years ago folks thought Angelo/Lovie could do no wrong (I felt that way too). And the meanie Hub Arkush was just a hater for reporting mean things about them. :) But eventually we realized that those "negative" things were actually the unvarnished truth. LOL, heresies like claiming Ron Turner was inept, or "Mad Mike" Martz was crazy - or the ultimate blasphemy was to question the magic pixie dust of Mike Tice (everyone KNEW he was a "guru" and those mean writers were lying).....well, we realized they were right.
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014