the OFFICIAL: I HAVE FAITH IN IVAN DRAGO thread

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BradMustersGhost, Oct 21, 2013.

1. BradMustersGhost

BradMustersGhost
    Expand Collapse

ßearz ßuckz:
    447ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    anyone else who is ALL IN ON MCCOWN? Cause I sure as hell AM, and I am NOT ashamed to admit it. I swear, it almost seems like some of you are actually going to be pulling AGAINST the kid, just to prove a point (Benjamin...I am looking at you...). I, for one, do NOT believe that this kid is so much "hot garbage", even if his chin is too big. Heck, even with that chin, he probably still gets more booty than anyone on this board (WITH the possible exception of Henry Burris).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The Benjamin

The Benjamin
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,326ß
    I will gladly admit that I was wrong if he manages to win a game or two in the 3 or 4 weeks Cutty is supposed to miss. But I do not think he has it in him.

Question is, will anyone who is blindly supporting him because he is a Chicago Bear admit that he sucks if/when he looks lost and cannot get a single win?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ojibway Bob

Ojibway Bob
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran
    SuperFan

ßearz ßuckz:
    306ß
    hahah I will break you!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. BradMustersGhost

BradMustersGhost
    Expand Collapse

ßearz ßuckz:
    447ß

Benjamin, if McCown plays AS POORLY as you anticipate, I will return to this board with Chad Pennington as my new avatar, in spite of the fact that I LOATHE his hick, noddle-armed, pretty boy, made of glass, candy ass and everything it stands for.

(no offense, Henry.)

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Benjamin

The Benjamin
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,326ß
  6. BradMustersGhost

BradMustersGhost
    Expand Collapse

ßearz ßuckz:
    447ß
  7. The Benjamin

The Benjamin
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,326ß
    I thought so

8. The Benjamin

The Benjamin
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,326ß
    Perhaps you should have used someone who actually succeeded.... at least in movie form

[​IMG]

9. A-11

A-11
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    I was going to say... We've seen this story unfold.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Akuma2000

Akuma2000
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    75ß
    I have to give Mccown his props for having played a good game yesterday, wasn't really confident in him as a back up to Cutler since training camp but I was wrong and if he can continue to keep playing like that our offensive play should keep on clicking and shouldn't drop off to much......the defense is really gonna have to bunker down and improve on run coverage but more importantly get some type of pass rush going to help the secondary, also the question is who does the coaching staff want to play in the place of Briggs.....the veteran Constanza or the rookie Greene (I wouldn't mind seeing Constanza and Greene on a rotation to give Greene some playing time).

If the defense can improve and get better than they did yesterday and Mccown continues to move the offense the Bears still have a chance to stay competitive in the nfc north seeing how they and the Lions are separated from the Packers by one game, which makes the race for a playoff spot go down to the wire to the last game of the season.

Time for the Bears to heal up and get their 2nd wind during this bye week and go back to the drawing board next week andmake a run and get some wins starting monday night against the packers on november 4th........BEAR DOWN !!!