The Packers are going to look REAL silly LIKE

Discussion in 'Rival Team Forum' started by Nakoma1, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

WEARING this WHOOOPAZZZ.jpg
  2. little bear

little bear

Don't get too excited, pal.

There's a good chance Aaron Rodgers will own our defense once again.
  3. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

YOu keep telling yourself that
  4. soulman

soulman

I think we'll be a far better match for them offensively than we've been in the past so maybe these games turn into higher scoring affairs than in the past. It looks like Vince Young will be their #2 so that gives them a guy they can use to develop some read option stuff with as well.

As long as Aaron Rodgers is healthy and playing well short selling the Packers is like ignoring a rattlesnake. They're still the team to beat in the NFCN. But overall it looks like the entire division will be improved this year. Should be some great battles.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

NICE POST Soul ! ! but please take notice,...Im not in here saying the Bears are going to sweep the Packers,... Im not in here saying the Bears are going to sweep the division ,. Im not in here saying the Bears are going to win the Super Bowl

I know where your'e coming From ,.. BUT it's the Bears who will have an element of surprise this season..

AND SINCE it's the Packer Fans that seem to think it's going to be another cake walk through the division on up to the Lombardi,.... I 've got sumtin to say about it

I like your analogy with the rattle snake in Rodgers there , no doubt he's a competitor and a gamer,...loaded gun so to speak

I just don't see the Packers cakewalking their way to another Lombardi if they even get there at all
  6. Evernight

Evernight

Where anywhere have I said it's going to be a cakewalk through the division? You really need to stop putting words in my mouth.
  7. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

LMAOROFLR ,... GUILT COMPLEX ???

Did I name you in that post ????

Did I name you in the thread's title ??

Are you the all speaking Spokesman for the MIGHTY GREEN BAY PACKER ,..G FORCE NATION ???

ya know what they say about Assumption dontchya

Ever,.... go back to lining up your stats and be a good lil packer boy
  8. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

And thats based on what ?? past stats ,...where the Bears haven't anything remotely offensive minded at the helm of the offense ??

Come into the light my son

THE GUARD has CHANGED

Michael Mc is gone or does he post here ??? LMFAO
  9. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears

What gives me hope this year is our O/D lines looks stronger than their O/D lines. One other big change their coaches were smarter (past tense) than our coaches last year(s) NOT this year.
  10. Evernight

Evernight

I'd say it's a tad early to make any claims about your new coaching staff until you've at least seen how they do for a full season. Odds of them being as bad as Lovie and Co. are slim though.
  11. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

AND HERE WE GO The Arrogant Packers Fans' approach (notice Packer's Fans',... It's plural and for good reason ) been hearing this all off season loooong FROM the PACKER FANS

Guess you missed it where I have said all pre-season long ,...The Bears getting ANYTHING REMOTELY offensive minded to run and partake on the offense of this team,..WILL be a MAJOR IMPROVEMENT from recent teams
    Are the Bears are improved. I believe they

How much improved are they ??? That remains to be seen.

Will the Bears have an element of surprise?? MOST CERTAINLY

Will the Packers sweep the Bears ,..... highly doubtful

Sorry EVER I'm no lovie-humper here AND NOW ,..that Lovie's no longer here to maintain the Bears' status as the Packers Practice Dummies ,.. things are going to be a bit different and more interesting to say the least this season in the NFC North.

The Bears did do what was expected of them,....in consideration of 1st string Bears versus the 1st string Raiders

Now imagine if they had lost ,.. how many Packer fans may have been all over that ??

OH Wait,... it's the preseason,... Packer fan's could care less about the preseason ..

Go tell that to the those you think are losers of the vast majority who were booing Friday Night up at the Lame-Blow-Bowl ,..they obviously cared about the Packers LOSING
  12. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

plus1.png it's nice to see another Bears Fans acknowledge a smarter coaching staff ,.. It's been long time coming ,... and let's not forget the Front office too ;)
  13. Evernight

Evernight

How is it arrogant to say it's too soon to judge a coaching crew you haven't seen coach an full NFL season game yet let alone an entire season? That's a fact.
  14. The Benjamin

The Benjamin Bear Down Staff Member

shhhh

You know damn well that you can tell exactly how a team will do in the regular season based on what happens in the preseason
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Evernight

Evernight

I know right! It's not like the 2008 Detroit Lions went 4-0 in the preseason and 0-16 in the regular season or anything.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

HEY PACKER FAN,... RE READ IT ,... THEN RE ADDRESS

Thats pointed at your fan base hint hint .. In Your fans assuming your team will sweep the Bears this year,... your team will win the division this year,.your team will win the Super Bowl this year THATs whats ARROGANT of your fans to be saying maybe you haven 't said such but I have heard and read plenty of it though.

AND besides ,... the tread's title is about the Packers looking silly wearing sum BEAR WHOOOOP AZZZZ or do you assume if the Packer end up wearing some good ole fashioned Bears Whooop Azz ,... you fans will be too ?

WELL Hey if it fits ,.... y-not huh ??
  17. The Benjamin

The Benjamin Bear Down Staff Member

Okay.... do YOU think the Bears will

Sweep the packers this year?
    win the division this year?
    win the super bowl this year?
  18. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

19. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

personally ,... I can see the NFC North splitting their games
  20. Evernight

Evernight

You quoted my post in the reply, thus you were addressing me when you said it hint hint. I've heard just as many Bear fans say that kind of crap as I've heard Packer fans, so don't even attempt to act all high and mighty like your own don't do it too.