The Packers are going to look REAL silly LIKE

Discussion in 'NFL Forum' started by Nakoma1, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!

AND HERE WE GO The Arrogant Packers Fans' approach (notice Packer's Fans',... It's plural and for good reason ) been hearing this all off season loooong FROM the PACKER FANS

Guess you missed it where I have said all pre-season long ,...The Bears getting ANYTHING REMOTELY offensive minded to run and partake on the offense of this team,..WILL be a MAJOR IMPROVEMENT from recent teams
    Are the Bears are improved. I believe they

How much improved are they ??? That remains to be seen.

Will the Bears have an element of surprise?? MOST CERTAINLY

Will the Packers sweep the Bears ,..... highly doubtful

Sorry EVER I'm no lovie-humper here AND NOW ,..that Lovie's no longer here to maintain the Bears' status as the Packers Practice Dummies ,.. things are going to be a bit different and more interesting to say the least this season in the NFC North.

The Bears did do what was expected of them,....in consideration of 1st string Bears versus the 1st string Raiders

Now imagine if they had lost ,.. how many Packer fans may have been all over that ??

OH Wait,... it's the preseason,... Packer fan's could care less about the preseason ..

Go tell that to the those you think are losers of the vast majority who were booing Friday Night up at the Lame-Blow-Bowl ,..they obviously cared about the Packers LOSING

2. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:

plus1.png it's nice to see another Bears Fans acknowledge a smarter coaching staff ,.. It's been long time coming ,... and let's not forget the Front office too ;)

3. Evernight

Evernight Rookie

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    27ß
    How is it arrogant to say it's too soon to judge a coaching crew you haven't seen coach an full NFL season game yet let alone an entire season? That's a fact.

4. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +2,610 / 7 / -9
    ßearz ßuckz:
    3,382ß
    shhhh

You know damn well that you can tell exactly how a team will do in the regular season based on what happens in the preseason

• Like Like x 2
  5. Evernight

Evernight Rookie

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    27ß
    I know right! It's not like the 2008 Detroit Lions went 4-0 in the preseason and 0-16 in the regular season or anything.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    HEY PACKER FAN,... RE READ IT ,... THEN RE ADDRESS

Thats pointed at your fan base hint hint .. In Your fans assuming your team will sweep the Bears this year,... your team will win the division this year,.your team will win the Super Bowl this year THATs whats ARROGANT of your fans to be saying maybe you haven 't said such but I have heard and read plenty of it though.

AND besides ,... the tread's title is about the Packers looking silly wearing sum BEAR WHOOOOP AZZZZ or do you assume if the Packer end up wearing some good ole fashioned Bears Whooop Azz ,... you fans will be too ?

WELL Hey if it fits ,.... y-not huh ??

7. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +2,610 / 7 / -9
    ßearz ßuckz:
    3,382ß
    Okay.... do YOU think the Bears will

Sweep the packers this year?
    win the division this year?
    win the super bowl this year?

8. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:

9. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    personally ,... I can see the NFC North splitting their games

10. Evernight

Evernight Rookie

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    27ß
    You quoted my post in the reply, thus you were addressing me when you said it hint hint. I've heard just as many Bear fans say that kind of crap as I've heard Packer fans, so don't even attempt to act all high and mighty like your own don't do it too.