The Worlds 10 Sexiest Nationalities

Discussion in 'Hottie Forum' started by matsellah, Apr 1, 2014.

?

Which country has the sexiest women?

1. Loki

Loki Assault Admin Staff Member

Ratings:
    +3,486 / 17 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    591ß

Ashita
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Loki

Ratings:
    +3,486 / 17 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    591ß
    So, @J.C. ...

I had Shore Patrol (SP) in Singapore and was assigned to this dance club that had 3 floors. The floors had parts in them that were clear glass (plastic?) and you could be on floor 1 and look all the way up to floor 3. You were looking UP at the dancers above you. Where, I might add, I discovered that a lot of Malay chicks wearing Baju Kurung have tossed Islamic modesty aside in favor of wearing nothing underneath. Now, they have to KNOW that the floor is see-thru, but they didn't seem to care that they were commando and as the senior SP in the place, I ensured to protect the innocence of my team by putting them on the higher levels and I took the 1st floor. If it hadn't been for a fight I ended up in the middle of, it would have been the best 4 hours of duty I ever stood. As it was... only 2nd best. Getting to beat down some fucking drunk *Malay dude who thought he was Bruce Lee was great, but it distracted me from my rightful place keeping an eye on the people dancing. In case... you know... a fight broke out or something.

*I was breaking up a "fight" when this drunk ass kept trying to throw punches over my shoulder and kick around my legs at the guy behind me. He missed on his 4th or 5th try and socked me square in the jaw. So I walloped all 110lbs of him with everything I had and he crumpled like a fucking wet sock. The clubs official "bouncer" came and drug his ass outside, tossed him on the sidewalk and called the cops. Who shook my hand. lol. SP in Singapore was always a blast because they tend to favor the squids vice the host nationals in squabbles at the clubs/bars.

There was another time when a certain someone was drunk and passed out in the shared room. And I couldn't get in for over two hours. I had this hawt half-Malay chick with a slamming body who wanted to play tic-tac-toe, so my attempts to get into this room were someone comical. Eventually, I got in and we were able to play a couple games.... right next to the passed out drunk.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. J.C.

J.C. Legend SuperFan

Ratings:
    +2,437 / 6 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    157ß
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ski-Whiz

Ski-Whiz George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +934 / 1 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    493ß
    I've heard of places in SE Asia where women could make change for you.

Now I can only speculate this, but I've heard more than one person say they watched a couple of coins come out (some have said you can even request what order).

I've never made it to the Pacific side. I'm an East coast sailor.

Palma, Spain is the best I have...
  5. Loki

Ratings:
    +3,486 / 17 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    591ß
    The peso shows in RP, and the shows in Thailand. Been to several of them.

RP - Put a stack of pesos on the top of a beer bottle, women squats on it, and then gives you however many coins you ask for. She takes in 20, you ask for 8 and she spits them out for you. Or, you can ask for .27 and she'll give you that.

Thailand- Same thing. But, they also do snakes, birds, ping pong balls, darts, bananas (goes in whole, comes out peeled) and a string of fucking razor blades.

I once held up a balloon, and the girl 20 feet away shot a dart out and tried to pop the balloon. She missed. Hit my hand. Free drinks for the rest of the night.

In the most disgusting scene EVER... I saw the banana go in whole... come out peeled... and some stupid fucking squid ate the banana. Three days later, underway, he's down in the medical Pway with the gleep all over this damn face. Dumb ass.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ram29jackson

ram29jackson Veteran

Ratings:
    +22 / 4 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    34ß
    Asian, Asian American,Asian mixed in general
  7. bearsfanfromtheb-lo

bearsfanfromtheb-lo Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    23ß
    I'm white my wife is black, but s*** I honestly could care less about race or nationality. If I didn't have a wife and kids I'd be out there F****** anything with 3 holes and walks with 2 legs...