There are some serious db's that post on espn/chicago

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Billie Murray, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Billie Murray

Billie Murray Rookie

ßearz ßuckz:
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Thankfully I don't have a facebook account or I may waste my time trying to help them learn simple life lessons.

2. Grizzblue

Grizzblue Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    636ß
    Anyone who has ever read a fb comment chain on fan pages knows how ignorant and trollish most "common fans" are. This is why this community is so awesome, a bunch of knowlegable people with different perspectives that can provide meaningful and fact based convorsations. Good work:13_4_9[1]:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    303ß
    AppleAbsolutBirthday CakeBananaBaseballAbsolutBig Mac
    Come now.... there are a few DBs here too :D

But its all fun. We give and take

4. Grizzblue

Grizzblue Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    636ß
    Only DBs in the community are DBs in the best possible way :1stprize:

The real clueless type (anyone remember Clutchler LOL) don't usually last long

• Like Like x 2
  5. Billie Murray

Billie Murray Rookie

ßearz ßuckz:
    One thing that bothers me and I know that the majority of folks on this thread feel the same way about Urlacher (I think all you haters have horrible memories or choose to cherry pick what you remember and what to forget) but that any time anyone says anything about the Bears they bring up Urlacher and question loyalty like the comments Briggs made. I will argue my point on Urlacher another day but no one can question his passion or loyalty to being a Bear.

The one thing that I did take from Briggs comments about Peanut signing and Melton still out there is that he sees Melton's situation and draws a parallel to when he was franchised. Big difference - Henry Melton was happy to sign the franchise tag, he had no forethought to the 'what if's', then he came into camp not in the greatest shape of his life but frankly out of shape and he did nothing to compare to the prior year before going down (which was a darn shame). Briggs on the other-hand was livid over the franchise tag to the point he talked of not reporting. When he did he was in great shape and had a terrific season. The two could not have been more different in their approach to the franchise tag. Sorry but when you are paid that kind of mon