This article pretty much sums up the Giants game

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BradMustersGhost, Oct 11, 2013.

1. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 SuperFan

Ratings:
    +1,508 / 0 / -0
    By the time Emery has finished the majority of the rebuilding of the Angelo/Lovie version of the Chicago Bears (probably as we enter the 2014 season.....hopefully), this team will have very few players left from the Angelo/Lovie team. They will have basically "nuked" the Angelo/Lovie roster by that point. Even B.Marsh is an Emery product.

Scorched earth.

I know some fans don't believe this was a team rebuild. They still think we just "painted some walls" of the house on an easy weekend project. But in reality we ripped the guts out of the old home. The end result should show some nice results. But this level of gutting doesn't come without some pain, and it doesn't happen by magic overnight.
  2. a_miljan

a_miljan

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    sure looks like it and im fine with that, is not like we won any SB's, although i will be sad to see some of them leave. when i think about it i already miss peppers this year, he was such a force a year ago still...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 SuperFan

Ratings:
    +1,508 / 0 / -0
    I'm okay with it all, as long as the end result is a solid team that can sustain winning over the years. If they build the team right, then we can finally crawl out of the NFC-N basement (I'm so sick of being a 3rd place team in the division). I want to see us at LEAST win our division, and ultimately win the Super Bowl a few times.