This is why Lovie had to be fired, and JA.

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by riczaj01, Apr 22, 2014.

1. riczaj01

riczaj01
    Expand Collapse
    DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,119ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    [​IMG]

3 playoff wins in almost 20 years, 10 of those years were under Lovie/JA, that's not good enough, even w/a SB bid.

I know old hat, but all the draft stuff is to so there you have it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BSBEARS

BSBEARS
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,223ß
    I just wanna go cry, That sucks. I knew we sucked since the 90's come the playoffs and we had the false hope in 2003 or whatever when Manning kicked are ass but not been much light at the end of the Tunnel. I really do believe we have the front office in place to change this with Emery and the Capmeister Stein, and do not forget Phillips came from the Contract side. The arrow is pointing further up than it has in a long time, I wanted JA gone a good 4 yrs before it happened and felt we wasted those years. Just not sure how long a good front office will take to fix it. Is 3 or 4 years realistic???

3. riczaj01

riczaj01
    Expand Collapse
    DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,119ß
    BSB, I wanted Lovie and JA gone 3-4 years ago, and ya I cannot imagine we'll be in long term deep playoff run for at least another 1-2 years, might make the playoffs this year, but the NFCW is STRONG, and the South isn't weak, so the odds of the WC spot coming to the North is at best 1 and 3.

4. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99
    Expand Collapse
    Assistant Head Coach
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    5,270ß
    When I looked at that graphic it reminded me of how people talk trash about Bill Belichick like he's Darth Vader or something. But he's helped the Patriots be the lead dog in playoff wins. The rest of us are just trailing behind the lead dog sniffing his butt. It's time the Bears and Cubs actually started winning some championships here in Chicago. I'm sick of being irrelevant, even in the NFCN division we're looking up at Green Bay each year (couldn't even beat them this past year when they were the weakest they've been in years).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. riczaj01

riczaj01
    Expand Collapse
    DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,119ß
    Take a good look at the people just in front of us, forget NE ....Fuggin TB, Tenn, StL, Minny, AZ, Car, Oak all have more wins then the Bears do, any of those scream top franchises? I can live w/GB(as sick as it makes me) or NE or Pitt having more, their(at least now) storied fuggin franchises it's not disrespect to have less then them; but TB-Oak that I listed? 3 wins in going in 17 years?!? That is completely unacceptable, 3 in 10 is unacceptable and honestly the Mc's and the entire upper management staff should have been let go sooner also; stein being the lone acception b/c his job was to make the contracts work, not decide who got them or what their #'s looked like

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    676ß
    Lovie was in trouble to point of SB. He gets one fluke of a year and we get him for 5 more miserable years. Once he fired Rivera and put his guy in and said trust me and that failed miserable that is when he should have been fired immediately. With JA who is dumber than shit that would never happen so we had to endure 10 years with those 2 clowns.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston
    Expand Collapse
    Assistant Head Coach
    DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,931ß
    The Vikings have twice as many as we do. Nuff said. This needs to get fixed quick. That's just crap.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. little bear

little bear
    Expand Collapse
    Head Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,333ß
    You know your franchise sucks when Jacksonville has the same amount of wins as you and Oakland is listed as an even better team.

*sigh*

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. GermansbombedPH

GermansbombedPH
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    126ß
    make POs would help to get some PO wins :laugh:

10. little bear

little bear
    Expand Collapse
    Head Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,333ß
    Am I the only one who's laughing at Dallas' record?

:bah: