This -N- That

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by jackiejokeman, May 14, 2014.

1. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    933ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    I will name my yacht: THE CHICAGO BARE,

Moi and nothing but naked ladies onboard.

2. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    933ß
    Packer women ... elegance ... crystal ...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. soulman

soulman
    Expand Collapse
    Coordinator
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,938ß

I was gonna give you a Bear Down until I saw that you're gonna keep the naked ladies all to yourself.

Elitist snob! :moon:

4. dachuckster

dachuckster
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan

ßearz ßuckz:
    1,568ß
    They are way too skinny to be packer fans.

[​IMG]

5. soulman

soulman
    Expand Collapse
    Coordinator
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,938ß
    Now I'm gonna be sick. :10 2 10[1]:

6. shark86x

shark86x
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan

ßearz ßuckz:
    1,140ß
    One of my all-time favorite songs and albums. I wore out the vinyl on this one and had to replace it. The songs just before and just after on this album were awesome as well. ("It's all over now" and "Sweet Papa John")

7. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    933ß
    Here ya go shark86x, best I could find ...

8. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    933ß
    At least one Las Vegas sports book is bullish on the Green Bay Packers in 2014.

Bovada released its updated team prop bet lines this week and put the over/under on the Pack’s win total this season at 10½.

The Packers focused on retooling the defense after winning the NFC North last season with an 8-7-1 record despite being without quarterback Aaron Rodgers for seven games because of a broken collarbone.

But the San Francisco 49ers and their running attack have ended Green Bay’s playoff runs each of the last two seasons.

The Packers drafted Alabama safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix in the first round and signed former Chicago Bears defensive end Julius Peppers to play a position defensive coordinator Dom Capers is calling “the elephant.”

“An elephant for us could maybe be in certain schemes an outside backer,” Capers told the Associated Press. “He could be a defensive end in other schemes. When you have a number of different schemes, you could see a number of different elephants on the field in different spots based off what those schemes are.”

Most Packer fans won’t care where the elephant plays, just so long as opposing ball carriers get tackled before they are 20 yards down field.

Former All-Pro linebacker Clay Matthews is hoping for a return to form, still rehabilitating after having surgery on an injured thumb that bothered him for much of last season.

Bovada pegged the rest of the NFC North this way:

Chicago Bears over/under 8½,

Detroit Lions over/under 8½,

Minnesota Vikings over/under 6.

9. soulman

soulman
    Expand Collapse
    Coordinator
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,938ß
    Johnny Winter was just a plain old fashioned kick ass Texas Blues player. He'll be missed.

I've been doing a funkier Dr. John style version of "It's All Over Now" for years whenever I've played with the keyboard player I've played with off and on since the late '80s. More of a NOLA feel to that one. Great song.

Thanks for posting these guys. Johnny's looking down smiling.

10. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    933ß
    by Dan Dahlke
    The Green Bay Packers 2014 training camp is officially underway, which marks the beginning of a new season.

It’s easy to overreact to reports out of camp, especially so early on, but there are still plenty of things we can take as hints or clues as to what the Packers think about their players and position depth chart.

Here are some of the top things we took away from day one of training camp.

Packers Front Seven Already Hit Hard by Injuries

The Packers already have several players on the injury list to start camp.

Outside linebackers Mike Neal and Nick Perry were both placed on the Packers P.U.P. list yesterday because they failed their physicals due to injury.

To make things even more complicated at outside linebacker, Clay Matthews is still dealing with a thumb injury he sustained last year and will wear a brace throughout camp.

Matthews still practiced and lined up opposite Julius Peppers as the starting outside linebackers.

Letroy Guion and Jerel Worthy’s injuries were unexpected and could hurt their chances of making the roster. With both veterans out, it will give a second-year man Datone Jones a chances to start at end and may allow rookie third-round pick Khyri Thornton to move up the depth chart and see more playing time in camp.

It’s unclear when Guion and Worthy will return, but with Worthy spending the majority of the last two years injured, he needs to get healthy and be back on the field.

The Packers have made it clear on day one of camp that they will use Peppers and Matthews in various ways to throw offenses off guard.

Coach McCarthy believes the combination of both players will bring a unique dynamic to their defense and make it difficult for an offense to know exactly where either Clay or Peppers are rushing from on any given play.

The versatility of both Matthews and Peppers give the Packers a lot of options on defense.