Time for Emery to pick up the phone (if he hasn't already)

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JoeBear, Oct 11, 2013.

1. JustAnotherBearsFan99

SuperFan DBS Writer

Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    I agree. It sounds like we're going to have to make due with what we have, or pull something out of a dumpster.

2. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

what we have is already pulled from the dumpster, just gonna have to keep digging and hope you find something usefull

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JIMMY MAC FAN

JIMMY MAC FAN Rookie

The Bears are 4-2 and in a good postion. Every year has to played as if we can make it to the SB because things can change so much from year to year. Remember the Giants a few years back going 9-7 and needing help to make the playoffs? They then go on a run and win the SB. The Bears have 14 free agents after this season so they need to make this year count.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. short faced bear

short faced bear Assistant Head Coach
    DBS Writer

The Giants also had an uber pass rush. How many players/trade would be needed to regenerate ours? The D has more holes than interstate 80. There may be 14 free agents but probably only 4-5 that would be a must to re-sign. I'd love to be super optimistic and say we compare to the Giants in that regard but the reality is we have a heavily injured defense that is aging, a rookie head coach, and a very tough bit of schedule ahead.

• Like Like x 1