Trainer: "Shea McClellin is a Different man Now"

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BelieveInMonsters, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,487 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    431ß
    Didn't have the body to play DE, played linebacker, and most often MLB, so I wouldn't be too surprised if he's a hell of a lot more natural looking at that position. Not to mention, we've all seen he has NFL speed and agility to play, so, while he may not have the best breakout year, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he can still manage to get his game going before Bostic or Greene.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +207 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    418ß
    I had McClellin pegged as Urlachers replacement day one.

I was wrong. Or maybe not all that wrong with the positional switch.

Hes getting closer to ... MLB.

But some have posted here that hes not as smart as Urls was and never could be MLB.

I dont know ... I wonder what the future holds in store for a #1 draft pick of the last of the Lovie era.
  3. Ojibway Bob

Ojibway Bob Veteran SuperFan

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    83ß
    besides all the talk above about his dedication to his new position and the training that goes along with it. I imagine that the new martial arts trainer the Bears got this off season will help him learn how to shed blocks as well as manipulate his way to Aaron Rodgers each game to rip his head off..nicely of course..we dont want the Commish to shake his finger at him making the noise tsk-tsk-tsk
  4. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +763 / 4 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    753ß
  5. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +677 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    376ß
    The kid knew he wasn't cutting it and took it personal and did something about it. That says a lot about his character we all knew he was in the wrong position plus he fixed some stuff lets see what happens. A number of us were wrong on Long hopefully it becomes a crow eating contest with these Bear players. I'm pulling for the kid more than anyone else to this point on the team. If you fail get up and try again it's a great story. How can't you like that attitude when we are so tired hearing of these prima donnas taking plays off and acting like asssholes in the off season. Why is this best I felt about all these guys coming in this off season, do the coaches and GM's make a difference? You bet your ass...
    • Like Like x 2
  6. butkus3595

butkus3595 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +604 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    319ß
    Yeah I kind of just picked those numbers out of no where...but you'd be surprised. Some of these guys are just so genetically gifted its ridiculous. We have a guy who's pro team wants him to start so badly...he's got it all....size, speed...everything except love of the game. He readily admits he only wants one more contract and he doesn't truly love football.
  7. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston Position Coach

Ratings:
    +1,663 / 7 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    919ß
    You're working with Webb?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. butkus3595

butkus3595 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +604 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    319ß
    Lol...pretty close! He's slightly more disciplined than Webb.