Trestman not considering changes at safety

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, Oct 29, 2013.

1. JPosh2012

JPosh2012

We have NO OTHER Safties that can play. That's the problem. We have NO BENCH or Depth. Despite all the S that Lovie and Jerry drafted very few if any panned out. Thanks to shitty drafting by Lovie and Jerry we are in a position where we have NO DEPTH! Thanks Jerry....
  2. MPbears68

MPbears68

I'm no fan of JA or Lovie don't get me wrong, but don't forget Emery's complete miss on Hardin is a big part of why we have nothing a S behind Conte and Wright.
  3. A-11

A-11

I don't blame Emery for Hardin. He did not come in with a clean sheet, but you'd have to have voodo magic to be full proof on injuries.
  4. MPbears68

MPbears68

Including drafting a player who missed his entire senior year of college with an injury?
  5. JPosh2012

JPosh2012

Trust me Phil doesn't escape blameless in the mess either. Especially with his 1st draft. Jeffery has saved it for me.
  6. short faced bear

short faced bear

Hardin makes Dusty Dvoracek look healthy and Dusty just hurt his ACL talking about him. Phil should be blamed for the injury factory that is Hardin and praised for a pick like Long. I don't blame Phil for a gamble but when you don't have the picks you've got to be a bit more frugal imo.
  7. VJ18

VJ18

going forward, i wouldnt mind if we experimented with Tillman as a safety and let Frey get some more reps
  8. mdbearz

mdbearz

Huff is still on the street after the Ravens released becuase he sucked on Special teams and they have a 1st round pick in Matt Elam that is the starter.

While Huff might not be a stud special team guy, he could be an upgrade over Conte. The longer he is on the street the more likely he will take a lower salary. Atleast call the guy and have him come in for a workout?