Turmoil in Steel Town

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, Sep 18, 2013.

1. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Coordinator SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,058 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    322ß
    Sounds like all is not well with the Steelers.

More turmoil.

2. omc1969

omc1969 Veteran

Ratings:
    +200 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    22ß
    DejaVu from last season for them. Wallace and now Brown. Haley has the Steelers in full retreat. I actually feel sorry for Ben ............ Maybe not. Maybe Tomlin .......... Maybe NOT !
    ;)
    ;)
  3. JustAnotherBearsFan99

Ratings:
    +2,058 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    322ß
    The Steelers will see this game as though their entire 2013 season is at stake Sunday night. They will be like a cornered wild animal. They are at home in front of their fans. This is a game they will play at playoff intensity. No way this is an easy win.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Veteran

Ratings:
    +531 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    143ß
    These teams are all starting to fall apart fast this year. We have pit, washington, cleveland, st. louy these games all should be locks. And even more could fall apart like the Giants and Dallas. Now only 1 game looks meaningful and that's new orleans till the bye. That tough schedule everyone thought we had is starting to look more like a cake walk.
  5. tbear1

tbear1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +139 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    31ß
    I am with JABF. They are fighting for there whole season here. The way to win is to execute without errors so they get frustrated and doubting themselves. So far this season we have not been executing without penalties, turn overs, and missed opportunities. It's time to turn up the heat and not let the Steelers into the game.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    The ONLY turmoil there's going to be in Shitsburgh ,... Is if the Bears do go in and execute well and come out with a win ,.. Once that happens they'll really be in a tailspin

I do view this game as the first TRAP GAME for the new regime
    Welcome to the NFL Coach Trestman
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  7. JustAnotherBearsFan99

Ratings:
    +2,058 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    322ß
    I can't wait to see how Trestman calls this game. Games at Heinz are like going into Lambeau......rabid, loud & crazy fans. We need to not give them any hope early. But if we do stupid stuff like turn the ball over, then this game could turn out to be a nightmare. Gotta step on their neck early, and take the crowd out of it also.
  8. omc1969

omc1969 Veteran

Ratings:
    +200 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    22ß
    The Steelers may be fighting for their season but don't have the players to pull it off.
    Can't win a horse race riding a jackass!
    ;)
  9. Ken Powers

Ken Powers Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    I believe our best hope is for the defense to show up. This game bothers me. Steelers aren't as bad as their record. If Ben wasn't over throwing his receivers like he has then this team is 2-0. I will be at the game with my 5 year old grandson for his first BEARS game.
  10. JustAnotherBearsFan99

Ratings:
    +2,058 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    322ß
    FWIW, be careful. I've had a couple of scary incidents with young ones being subjected to drunk idiot fans. When my son was little, I'd take him and one or two of his buddies to games. One game we had a really bad issue due to a youngster who was with me, having a rival jersey on, and you'd think NOBODY would be nasty to a little boy. But the drunks don't think straight. I will always be grateful for two big ass Tampa Bay fans (both of them 300lb + studs) who threatened to kick some ass if the drunks didn't leave us alone. Scared the crap out of the young boy I was with, and me too. There was another incident (different year) where I truly thought I'd have to fight some idiots who just wanted to fight (I had done nothing to piss them off, they were just blind drunk wanting to fight).....I had young kids with me that game too. It was a REAL downer.

Just be careful, and you may not want to wear Bears jerseys. Night games can be pretty ugly with the drunks.
  11. Ken Powers

Ken Powers Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Most of the steelers fans are cool. Yes there are drunks, but the fans look out for the bad guys. When we leave we will for sure take our jerseys off. Thanks you for your concern. I think I'm more excited for him then he will be. This will be my third generation of BEARS fans in the steel city.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. JustAnotherBearsFan99

Ratings:
    +2,058 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    322ß
    Hope this isn't serious.

13. JustAnotherBearsFan99

Ratings:
    +2,058 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    322ß
    As of a few minutes ago, it sounds like Bennett is going to be able to play.

14. JustAnotherBearsFan99

Ratings:
    +2,058 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    322ß
    More.
    This part was interesting:

"The Steelers will face a Bears team Sunday night that has allowed an average of 93 yards rushing through the first two weeks of the season and should the Steelers equal that amount, history says they have an 80% chance of winning the game."