Updated Vegas odds on the NFCN

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Henry Burris, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,716 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    808ß
    Pack: 14/1

Bears: 33/1
    Lions: 33/1

Vikings: Nobody cares, because there's 0% chance of that happening.

I can't believe the Packers' chances really aren't hampered by Rodgers' loss, to the point of being below the Bears and Lions, but I think that says something about both of those teams, when the Packers are completely riddled with injuries. Even the Cowboys have better odds than the Bears and Lions.
  2. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +2,326 / 7 / -9
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,868ß
    Yeah, without Rodgers, I am willing to bet they dont win another game
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,716 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    808ß
    Without those 2 big runs from Lacy, this game would've been close to a blowout. Not to mention the Packers weren't lucky enough to have an injury to their QB before the bye week.
  4. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston Coordinator

Ratings:
    +2,735 / 10 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    2,409ß
    I bet they are thinking he will be back in time to still lead them through a wildcard and into the playoffs. And that is actually a good bet.

And right now, the Bears and Lions are close to even. I'd actually have to pick the Lions if I weren't a Bears fan, but I just can't do that. I hate the Lions.

The thing is they have a very good D, and a darned good O too. We have a great O, and a lousy D. Theoretically, they would be the smart bet, but I am picking the Bears. I may be able to say that I think GB will beat the Bears, but I just can't EVER bring myself to say that about the Lions.
  5. mdbearz

mdbearz Veteran

Ratings:
    +297 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    38ß
    After today we could have a clear leader, hopefully the Bears, or we could be trailing the Lions, at least, or possibly both the Lions and the Packers. The Packers could have their hands full with the Eagles, and we are going to need one of our best games to beat the much better balanced (they have a running game and a good Defense) Lions.
  6. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston Coordinator

Ratings:
    +2,735 / 10 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    2,409ß
    They have more than a running game. They have a good passing game with Stafford and Johnson also. They are not a pushover. They beat us once and we need to take them seriously. I have no reason to believe that we aren't taking them seriously. Today really will be pivitol for the division.