WARNING....

Discussion in 'Site Rules, Announcements, and How-To's' started by Loki, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Loki

Loki Assault Admin Staff Member

Ratings:
    +3,731 / 17 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    817ß
    Nah, we have them. We'll get them loaded eventually. Low-pri at the moment.
  2. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
  3. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,761ß
    Some folks actually have insights worth contributing D. You should try it sometime. Sorry you've having a tough time following mine. Would it be easier for you to understand if I stuck to more three and four letter words one syllable words you might recognize like fan boy, hang on nuts, or maybe jerk?
  4. Tarkus

Tarkus Veteran

Ratings:
    +270 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    You Might Be A Troll If...

...you find yourself bored & decide to post something contrary to the majority view just for the fun/attention of it.

...you come in a thread late & dive in without reading what's already been posted just so you can "be involved".

...you constantly find yourself taking the opposite views from some cuz "you just don't like 'em".

...you argue against another poster's brains or lack-thereof & not his points.

...you "come to the rescue", of a poster/s you like who is arguing with a poster/s you don't like without even knowing what the argument's about.

...you "just have to" enter any thread that is getting heated when if it wasn't, you couldn't care less to get involved.

...you aren't satisfied to agree to disagree cuz Damn it, it's all about the Last Word & being a superior thinker.

...you find yourself siding with a friendly poster/s against another poster/s regardless of the fact that you don't share the same view on a subject.

...you find yourself glued to a thread on fire & looking for an opening to wade in.

...you can't help but be contrary to a poster/s cuz you just feel "he's a complete idiot".

...you find that after a month's worth of posts, most of yours end in arguments.

...you continuously bring up a view that already was a flame session even when knowing it'll have the same effect cuz "it's freedom of speech".

...you enter threads specifically asking for a personal view/choice & instead of posting yours, you decide to argue or diminish others views/choices.

...you denigrate another poster/s by calling names & then complain that they have thin skin.

...you keep telling yourself "it's not trolling but actually debating/honesty".

...you feel the 'net is a place that doesn't require manners & common courtesy cuz it's not the same as a phone or face-to-face conversation.

...your views always include a good dose of name callin' to really get your point across.

...you stay up at night thinking of new arguments for a message board.

...you constantly visit a site that you continually degrade as being filled with useless posters.

...you read this list & say to yourself..."Hmmm, can't be me cuz I've never done any of those things".​
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Loki

Loki Assault Admin Staff Member

Ratings:
    +3,731 / 17 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    817ß
    Yea... that!
  6. Tarkus

Tarkus Veteran

Ratings:
    +270 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Thought of those awhile back after I took myself to the woodshed on a few of 'em... ;)
    • Like Like x 2