What are you football rituals?

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Henry Burris, Sep 11, 2013.

1. riczaj01

riczaj01
    Expand Collapse
    DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    well your doing a shitty job of it since there was a Bears DE at the time that was only 190, ;p. What is it just me and SOUL that do actual research around here? Get your facts straight or i'm going to take some time from this site too....:peaceout:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Henry Burris

Henry Burris
    Expand Collapse
    Head Coach

You're not even TRYING to be open minded about things, you're just listening to everything you get spoon fed by ESPN. Why don't you go root for the Packers or something since you obviously have no clue of what it means to be a real Bears fan.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ZifanQ

ZifanQ
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

Listen to the NFL theme tunes(Thursdag Night football, CBS, FOX) and then some Bears songs before the game and that is about it.

I also drink a hot cup of cocao when Bears are playing on Danish TV(They do this Sunday Hurra for me!)

4. Henry Burris

Henry Burris
    Expand Collapse
    Head Coach

Back when I was younger, I would ALWAYS play Madden, but not as the Bears, because that was bad luck. So i always played as the Jets (Chad Pennington FTW), and stomp the Packers into oblivion. I never once injured Favre, which i was hoping would be good luck, lol

• Like Like x 1