What if Chad Pennington didn't suffer that first injury?

Discussion in 'NFL Forum' started by Henry Burris, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,762 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    867ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    You certainly didn't watch the 2002 season, with maybe the exception of a loss to a shitty Chicago team. They started out 1-4, and Pennington took them ahead of the Patriots to the playoffs. Absolutely smoked Green Bay 41-17 to clench the division, and then went to Indy to beat Peyton Manning 41-0. Dude had very unfortunate luck, but, had he not gotten injured, he had the arm strength to go with his intelligence and accuracy to make a good team great. Unfortunately, after the 2002 season, the Deadskins took 4 of our offensive playmakers away, and the team doesn't do so well.
    The 2004 Jets were a legitimate team, who had a very Lovieesque coach, who was piss pour with his time usage, and completely screwed the team out of the chance to get a decent field goal.
    He STILL has the highest accuracy for a QB all time
    Came in 2nd to Peyton Manning in MVP votes in 2010.
    The Bears could've had him for cheap, in '06, but stuck with Hex Grossman and Griese jr. They also could have had Drew Brees, but that would've cost a lot of money.
    He's the only player to take a 1-15 team and turn them to an 11-5 team. There were few other additions to the roster, and Sporano was the HC, to boot.
    In fact, the 2 times the AFC East hasn't been won by the Patriots, in the Belichick era, he was the QB.
    Everything that article said most certainly echos the belief many had in him, that he had the potential to be a better leader than Brady(AT THAT TIME. Hindsight is always 20/20)
    Hell, Bill Parcells hand picked the guy TWICE, and he's a better coach than Belichick (He was handcuffed in Dallas, and Jerry Jones chose T.O. over him, so that shouldn't be an argument)

2. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +4,039 / 10 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    2,298ß
    what part of spidey thread don't you get?

[​IMG]

3. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,762 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    867ß
    Dude, I been spidey trolling for a while. You can't obviously troll someone with experience, lol. But if you're willing to admit this team would've won the SB in 06 with Chad, then:

[​IMG]

4. Loki

Loki Assault Admin
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +3,923 / 18 / -7
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,064ß
    Mods?

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. blinddeafmute

blinddeafmute DaBears Ditka

Ratings:
    +1,441 / 5 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    50ß
    My grandma fell and broke her hip on three different occasions, the nurses said she was the chad Pennington of walking on slippery surfaces.

• Like Like x 2
  6. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +4,039 / 10 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    2,298ß
    That nurse is a bit over dramatic, if chad walked on a slippery floor he would have broke his hip 3 times on those 3 occassions.

7. blinddeafmute

Ratings:
    +1,441 / 5 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    50ß
    A leper, a person with Osteogenesis Imperfecta, and chad Pennington walk into a bar. Chad breaks his arm and is out for the season.

• Like Like x 2
  8. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +4,039 / 10 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    2,298ß
    And yet Chadwhick Pennington w/a broken arm and out of the season still>Tim Tebow.

There Henry you happy I through you a bone and complimented CP.

• Like Like x 1
  9. blinddeafmute

Ratings:
    +1,441 / 5 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    50ß
    I was playing flag football a few weeks ago and they told me I had to be chad Pennington so I tied my arm to my body at the elbow to emulate chars armstrength.

10. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,762 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    867ß
    I still think the Dolphins had a chance at the SB, when they made the playoffs, but god damn their wide receivers were running HORRIBLE ****** routes, and giving up on plays. That team had as good a chance as anyone, seeing as that was the most mediocre group of playoff teams in the past decade or more.