What really pisses you off concerning THE CHICAGO BEARS ?

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by jackiejokeman, Sep 11, 2013.

1. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +215 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    521ß
    What has been under your skin ? That itch that you cant scratch that you want to put a fist into anybodys face.

That kind of thing that pisses you off. It can be past or present.

For me ... The Ninties ... an entire DECADE of vapidness ... A DECADE OF WASTE.

It has to tie with the 1950's BEARS TEAMS ... WHAT TEAMS ?

This has to piss me off more then the past ... the recent present ...

WASTED DRAFT PICKS ... this is like an encyclopedia of stupidity under past regimes ...

if you look back at it its like Jesus motherfuucking Christ ...

it was really that stupid and we knew it all along.

But they didnt ...thats why they are not at HALAS HALL anymore.

WE ... and I mean all of us ... warned them for years ... aint that some fuucking shit ?

They didnt listen.
  2. mdbearz

mdbearz Veteran

Ratings:
    +289 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    27ß
    The Draft picks have been a sore spot, but for me it was the total lack of this organization to attract any coaching talent what so ever on the offensive side of the ball.

I like Trestman so far, but a 57 year old CFL coach is the best offensive mind that we have had in decades?
  3. mdbearz

mdbearz Veteran

Ratings:
    +289 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    27ß
    And of course the O-line since 2005, why in the hell did it take 8 years to make it a priority?
  4. phatdude

phatdude Veteran

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    46ß
    I didn't want to go back super far, but I do agree with jackiejokeman on the 90's. Heck the only thing I think I remember about the Bears in the 90's is I wasted money on Rashaan Salaam jersey that I think I gave to Goodwill 10 years ago.

But what really PISSES ME OFF is like mdbearz said, SPOT ON: "O-line since 2005, why in the hell did it take 8 years to make it a priority?" What makes me the most mad is you only have so much longevity in the NFL and I believe the o-line really robbed Cutler of his time in the NFL. You can't keep getting battered like that that game after game and have the same type of career in the NFL. I mean how many concussions did Cutler get in his time with the Bears? Everyone knows concussions add up and make you more susceptible to them in the future. Trestman and Cutler may STILL be paying for the bad o-line's mistakes in the future. Even the best o-line can't stop everything and every time Jay get's hit, he's only more susceptible to MORE injury. All because of that bad o-line......

I really hate Lovie for that and all of the offense coordinators. It's not that I'm a Jay fanboy, I think anyone that would let their QB be battered like that is the worst form of neglect.

I also draft picks. We are always just bad enough to be considered losers, but good enough that we don't get the best order in the draft. Also in the past the picks usually made little sense.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  5. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß
    Er, the '50s Bears teams weren't that bad jackie. Maybe you were thinking of the '70s.

What pisses me off? Here's a list for you.

Mikey McCaskey
    Dave Wannstedt
    Jerry Angelo
    Terry Shea
    Ron Turner
    Mike Martz
    Mike Tice
    Bob Babich as DC to replace Chico Rivera
    Lovie Smith's stoic sideline expressions
    Lovie Smith's stubbornness
    Lovie Smith's inability to learn much about offensive football in nine years

and.........

Not winning to two free season tickets and a parking lot pass.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,327 / 9 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,506ß
    1 SB in the SB era while the GB's have multiple, both before and after the Bears 1.
    All the previous Mck's before the current one running the show.
    Every Qb after Kramer and before Cutler
    Every Rb after Anderson and before Forte
    JA/Smiths arrogance their last 4/5 years
    The embarassment that was the field for so long, seems like it might have been fixed and it even got a compliment in Sundays game.
  7. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Coordinator SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,710 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,237ß
    It was so frustrating to see our struggles trying to build an NFL-quality offense. Every year I'd hope that we'd finally figure it out. Every year I'd be disappointed. We couldn't even put together an NFL-quality offensive line. We shot ourselves in the foot every draft. We seemed incapable of drafting a decent QB, or WR's. Our play-calling was abysmal. It didn't matter who was the offensive coordinator in recent years. They all were half-wits.

I'm so glad we have a new GM and new coaches. Things are finally looking up.
  8. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    MICHAEL Mc was my number 1 peave

And not dumping JA n Lovie a year or two sooner
    BUT YES THERE IS A BUT HERE maybe Phil has had his eye on Trestman since his hiring.

IT IS something to hash about on another thread as the Bears did interview the many ,... something of which I now feel was all smoke n mirrors ,... the interviewing frenzy ,... what if indeed Trestman was Phil's guy since day one, And since Trestman was in position to win the Grey Cup again maybe Trestman wanted to go out with a bang ???? WHICH does mean they do intend to build around Cutty

Phil did go out and get Marshall AND thats not looking like a bust anytime soon

Chew on that fat ! ! ! ,..... TASTE's GOOD TO ME

OH THAT THREAD

IT's Posted .
    The lead line The trestman hiring ,.....
  9. DavidL

DavidL Pro-Bowler SuperFan

Ratings:
    +708 / 6 / -22
    ßearz ßuckz:
    967ß
    I have been a Bears fan for literally 50 years. You can build up a lot of frustration over that many years. The worst thing I ever saw was the game Gale Sayers blew out his knee He was having a GREAT season -- averaging 6.2 yards per carry on a crappy team with a poor OL. It was a meaningless play where the whistle was already blown for illegal procedure. So
    Kermit Alexander flies in low and takes out Gale's knee.

Second, I don't think any team in the league has had so many bad QB's over that time. If any of you young guys don't want Cutler, I can tell you that he was like a gift from heaven for us old farts!
  10. MIKETOUHY

MIKETOUHY Rookie

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    22ß
    We only had to Superbowls. SB XX and SB XLI. That 2nd one I don't think we played well. Sometimes you can play well but still lose but it's quit another thing when you lose and do poorly.