What SHOULD our first round pick be?

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Henry Burris, Mar 27, 2014.

?

Which position?

1. kevperro

kevperro Veteran

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    321ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Anyone else worried about Briggs? He talked bluntly about his injury on NFL network and I have to say it doesn't sound like he is coming back like he left.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Assistant Head Coach
    SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +4,011 / 4 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    3,367ß
    I'm worried. A fractured shoulder for an old LB can't be good. And if he's in a sling/brace all year, that can't be good either. Urlacher's play dropoff could be a foreshadowing of what we see this year with Briggs. In the end, Urlacher hurt the team when he was on the field. I'd hate to see that happen this coming year with Briggs.

3. dachuckster

dachuckster Veteran
    SuperFan

Ratings:
    +414 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    329ß
    I agree JABF ... Briggs is a true warrior and deserves the dignity and honor of going out on top.

4. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +1,169 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,731ß
    I was surprised he is still in a sling or brace. Does anybody have an updated status, is he expected to be cleared for OTA's, be ready for Training Camp, Start the Season on PUP list? Since he came back and played the last game or two last year I thought this was in the past so not up to date on this at all. Since I moved from IL to NC do not get the same info down here.

5. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +4,052 / 10 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    2,305ß
    BS, last I heard he planned to play in a sling all season.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +1,169 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,731ß
    Sweet a one armed LB and a FS who is slow and cant tackle. This is going to be such an improved DEf. I cant wait.

• Like Like x 1
  7. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +4,052 / 10 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    2,305ß
    ya just wait until Shea is playing SAM b/c Bostic has to play WILL b/c Briggs gets hurt, THEN you have NO ONE to play MLB when/if DJ goes down again. If Barr were to fall I think the team would almost HAVE to draft him.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Trackguy

Trackguy Veteran

Ratings:
    +174 / 1 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    30ß

So did 21 other players on the field. Watch the wide angle. Not a single player acted like it was a live ball. In fact, I blame Briggs more than Anderson. After the GB guys realized it was live and ran towards the endzone, Briggs literally watched them run by with his hands on his hips. If the GB players realized a whistle hadn't blown by then, why hadn't the veteran probowl defensive leader?

• Like Like x 2
  9. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +723 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    459ß
    Keep building the D-line if you can make QB's run for their lives secondary will only have hold for very short duration. Create awesome front-line and the secondary will magically look better. So get DT easy call.

10. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston Coordinator

Ratings:
    +3,209 / 12 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    3,170ß
    Truth of the matter is that the whole defense was in dissary last year for whatever reason. Probably many reasons. It better not be the same next year. Trestman and Emery were pretty close to making a change this year. You can bet they won;t put up with it twice in a row especially after Emery filled the cupboards.