Whats The Best Smell In The Lockeroom ?

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by jackiejokeman, Jun 6, 2014.

1. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +215 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    516ß
    Ok these BEARS at this point in time called that are going full tilt to make the TEAM.

Alot of these players are going to either make the team or not ...

but heres the kicker ... the chemistry should be jelling by now.

Every coach at HALAS HALL should have seen whats it ... and whats not it.

Do you still play them out as camp fodder or get into the core of CHICAGO BEARS ?

And eliminate whats not needed ? Or do you hang onto them so another team cant sign them ?
  2. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß
    They keep 90 players on the roster until the cut down dates in August so they have enough players around to conduct practices. The coaches know already who has the best chance of making the roster. One or two may move up in camp and surprise and they'll evaluate who they'd like to keep on the PS but tryouts are over. The starters and primary backups are learning the offense and defense and the camp fodder is there so they have enough players to hold full practices.
  3. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +215 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    516ß
    So theres a chance that "Rudy" makes it ?
  4. soulman

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß

Yes by God yes! There is a chance.
  5. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +215 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    516ß
    The most heart rending part of the movie was after they carried Rudy into the tunnel they BEAT THE LIVEN F**KIN SHIT out of him because his stumpy ass cost them 2 more TD's !

Its in Notre Dame history ... look it up.
  6. soulman

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß

Only in the version you wrote. :rofl2:
  7. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +215 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    516ß
    What say you we put a DEFENSE together to round out what is ...

a very respectably team ?

In FA-DRAFT-UDFA, are the numbers in place ?

Lets play the numbers ... what have we got to lose ?
  8. soulman

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß
    I like the way the defense is shaping up even at Safety. I actually see that as being more settled than two LB spots right now. Mundy will start at SS and barring any complications with his shoulder surgery recovery I actually expect Conte to be given a shot to keep his spot at FS. He has the advantage of being the more experienced player in this defense. I do think Vereen stands a chance too though.

Two of the LB spots are up for grabs right now with three to four guys fighting it out for them. That MLB spot and who calls the defensive signals are two issues I'd like to see resolved quickly. I really don't like the way Briggs handled being the defensive captain and play caller last year. He's a great player but not a great defensive tactician and he has no real experience doing it either. Urlacher handled all that.

I believe the MLB needs to be the guy to do it and the sooner we get that spot settled the sooner the rest of the defense can become accustomed to the leadership coming from there. As it stands DWill, McClellin and Bostic are all in the mix and none of them are long timers in this defense so getting that position settled and transitioning the play calling to that player should be very high on Tucker's list once camp starts next month.

I don't think we lack the personnel. We have that we just need the defensive coaching staff to put together good schemes and get these guys playing them well. THAT was as much of a problem last year as the lack of personnel.

We have plenty of bodies along the DLine and at he CB spots. Four DEs who are all in the top 50 ( three in the top 20), a former four time Pro Bowl DT/NT and a decent supporting cast including the rookie high draft picks. Two Pro Bowl CBs and a first round rookie plus good vet depth with Hayden and McManis and a few other 2nd and 3rd year prospects for CB or NB and some decent depth at Safety. No All Pros but guys with NFL experience and good STeams players.
  9. Bearstuff

Bearstuff Yes, in the woods. Staff Member SuperFan

Ratings:
    +1,202 / 3 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    574ß
    Best smell? My guess, the high quality ganja....
  10. short faced bear

short faced bear Assistant Head Coach DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,231 / 0 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    155ß
    I was going to say Victory. And by victory I mean when the Hooker forgot to charge the credit card.
  11. soulman

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß
    Gimme dot spleeff mon. :jimi:
  12. soulman

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß

For me it would be toasted or burnt cheese. :packerssuck3hq:
  13. strockrocks

strockrocks Veteran

Ratings:
    +218 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    26ß
    Best smell in the locker room....

[​IMG]
  14. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,542 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    543ß
    Man, I know we aren't supposed to flame bait, but I'm just saying if I were new here and saw this thread, I would "nope" the hell out of here
    • Like Like x 1
  15. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +215 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    516ß

Think about this for a minute Soul and wouldnt it solve ALOT of problems ...

why not have more than one MLB ? Dont we more then one QB?

An true to dat da ganja make de world go aroun and BEARRSSE fans on de plane of freedom.

Load her ass up from shit from above posts next time.

You be sparkin a blunt man an not be sharin it wit DAA BEARRSSE community? You be greedy ...blow it though da net muhn.

Henry would you want them around if they didnt have a sense of humor ?

Sounds like a bunch of assholes to me ... and about to dress us down as to their moral values.

Like I really need that shit again on this board.
  16. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,542 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    543ß
    Yeah, but there needs to be some kind of professionalism on the family friendly side of the board, no? Imagine how much traffic could be turned away on a potential sb run season. This board needs as much fresh blood as possible to prevent stagnation, especially if our beloved hoist the Halas and Lombardi trophies
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +215 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    516ß
    Geez Henry its the off season and way beyond a Superbowl run in the beginning of June.

Cant we have any fun ? Ok lets go back to this ... A CHICAGO BEAR spoke on : and his words were :

and then someone pasted it on this board. Lets keep it to that. You ever notice how fast paint drys on a wall ?

Well , its pretty fast ,unless you mix too much thinner , in that case if it drys slower I like to mix some retardent into it.

If you want an even drying paint the best way is to mix up two batches in advance ...

apply coats evenly ... watch for paint drying ... or not drying ... this could cause the colors applied to come out unevenly.

Thats where a careful preperation of both thinner and retardent come into play ... shine a flashlight at an angle along the wall.

If you see "wet" spots chances are the paint may never dry there ... a coat of retardent will speed up the drying process.

How about them CHICAGO BEARS ...aint they somthing ? I need ten more posts from others to say :

How about them ChICAGO BEARS , aint they somthing ? Yeah JJ's mind will soon be like Henry's.

Henry , try to relax , moral turpitude is not in your future , and if it is , we are doomed.

BTW Henry ... on paper Ill put this TEAM up against anything you can find in the NFL.

I say we are that good without playing one down.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. soulman

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß

Freshly popped popcorn? Yeah that's it! That's the correct answer. Popcorn. :1stprize:

What do I win for a prize? :4 15 1[1]:
  19. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +215 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    516ß
    I kinda thought more Dick Butkus ... its after the game , you may have won you may have lost,

but now its peeling of gauze tape off of open wounds and the scab is broke and you smell your own blood,

and you realize that all though nobody outside of the smell of the locker room knows it ,

you just gave 150%. Thats my CHICAGO BEARS.
  20. Bearstuff

Bearstuff Yes, in the woods. Staff Member SuperFan

Ratings:
    +1,202 / 3 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    574ß
    Yes, the internet is known far and wide for the professionalism displayed by the good folks who come here for entertainment. My bad.

Did you see what happened to the S&P 500 index yesterday, shocking.....
    • Like Like x 2