Whether It's Been Said Or Not Webb's On The Hot Seat...........

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by soulman, Aug 14, 2013.

1. weneedmorelinemen

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    256ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    In 2006, the Cleveland Browns traded us a 7th round pick for OL Lennie Friedman because their center had just injured his knee. Who? Yes, that Lennie Friedman. The one that played in the last regular season game of 2005.

2. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    lmao dueling banjos GIDDY UP

3. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    perosnally I d like to see what Ole Phil may muster up from cuts n waivers , I know it's a big if but ya never know what might slip thought the cracks

As per hangin on to webb,.... I am a staunch NO

Trade him,... whatever ,...the guy's a turnstyle

4. MPbears68

MPbears68 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +1,730 / 2 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    786ß
    Even though there's improvements on the OL, it's far from a finished product. Depth still sucks even if the starting 5 (whoever it ends up being) pans out better than expected. We are going to be drafting OL and turning over personnel in that unit for the time to come. That's how it goes when you're trying to rebuild a 5 man unit from basically nothing.

Scott is (injured) hot garbage. I have no idea why management loves him so. Carimi was an injury bust. Webb is a dumpster fire too. The only difference (now that their salaries have been equalized) is that Webb is younger and healthier. So I wouldn't be surprised if Webb sticks over Scott. Neither one of them is a long term Bear. Unless Webb does things we have never seen him do (like pay the eff attention for instance to start), he won't be offered a new contract next February. He's gone, it's only a matter of when.

Fellas, no one is gonna offer more than a six pack of Bud Lite for Webb in trade. There's a ton of bad tape on him, his lack of work ethic is well documented, and he's a 7th round failure who just lost lost a job he was handed on a silver platter. Every team knows that and knows that he will be cut if a trade were to be proposed.

And, Mr. D, stop pretending like Webb is anything more than he is--a known failure who's worth is nothing more than as a possible backup on a thin OL. He wouldn't sniff the 49ers roster. He's trash, who may just be just enough un-trashy to make the team one more time. That's about it. For all the shit you give Cutler, Webb is a FAIL 100 times worse.

5. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
  6. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Wait a second

someone here thinks it's Cutler's fault Webb Sucks ??
    GIMME SOME of that shit

I hope it's beer

7. short faced bear

short faced bear Assistant Head Coach
    DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,521 / 0 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    646ß
    If were talking depth players there is one more factor to consider and that is work ethic. You get rid of the golden child that could do no wrong with a questionable work ethic that certainly helps the locker room and gives rise to players who know that they will get a fair shake.

Four years to see potential in Webb, limited improvement, consistent inconsistency, low football I.Q. Under-performing investment. If he can be traded for a 7th or a ham sandwich then make it so.

Enough of all this...

• Like Like x 1
  8. MPbears68

MPbears68 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +1,730 / 2 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    786ß
    I'd take a 7th for him in a heartbeat...be a steal.

9. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    I thnk Mr D is Webb

10. MPbears68

MPbears68 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +1,730 / 2 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    786ß
    Quick, someone check Mr. D's pockets for a McDonald's receipt....