Whether It's Been Said Or Not Webb's On The Hot Seat...........

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by soulman, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Mr. Deliverance

ßearz ßuckz:
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Oh you mean that game where Cutler was equally atrocious?

2. Mr. Deliverance

ßearz ßuckz:
    Who other than Marshall made any contributions in 2013? You really think Bush made an impact last year? No he didn't. Jeffery didn't make an impact either. So yes like 95% of those additions in 2012 contributed virtually nothing to the team.

#72 Mr. Deliverance, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  3. Mr. Deliverance

ßearz ßuckz:
    Let me tell you...if you think Jay Cutler is the future of the Chicago Bears past 2013, then yes I am an expert on CFB QBs. Cutler showed once again last night that he has the Good Rex/Bad Rex syndrome. We've been seeing this from him for how long now? Its typical Cutler. Time to start over with one of the rookies from the 2014 class.

4. Mr. Deliverance

ßearz ßuckz:
    So Mills is a proven upgrade over Webb at this point? One preseason game doesn't make the case.

5. MPbears68

MPbears68 Hall of Famer

ßearz ßuckz:
    1,336ß
    Didn't say that. But 3 seasons + TC/PS#4 proves that Webb is a do-nothing-but-the-bare-minimum-to-get-by lackadaisical, uncoachable, worthless-with-with-no-upside oaf. I dread even keeping him as the backup swing T (a position he's ideally suited for on paper) because how much preparation and effort is he going to give sitting on the bench collecting a check when he didn't even do any of that when he was a starter?

6. soulman

soulman Coordinator
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,103ß
    Anytime!

7. Bearstuff

Bearstuff Yes, in the woods.
    Staff Member SuperFan

ßearz ßuckz:
    810ß
    2013 hasn't happened yet, and your unwillingness to acknowledge players contributions only proves my point even more. I win.

• Like Like x 1
  8. soulman

soulman Coordinator
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,103ß
    So YOU say, and say, and say, and say, and say some more and saying it still doesn't make it so. You're dislike for Cutler as a person blinds you to any good that he does. You only see the negatives from a viewpoint that's so blinded by your dislike for him and so narrow minded that your head would fit through a 2" mail slot.

If it wasn't so costly to mail you and your sack of opinionated non-factual bs I'd stuff you through one and mail you back where you came from. Surely there's another fan site full of fans who think just like you do, isn't there? Well on second thought, probably not. :(

9. Grizzblue

Grizzblue Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    512ß
    Impossible to say at this point, D. Cutler has yet to throw a single pass this year and until we see a whole body of work nobody could already be making that call. Anything could happen this year from Cutler throwing or 5k yards to him having a career ending injury, we just don't know. This is kinda a topic that is about 6 months ahead of it time.

10. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    657ß
    The starting line is as obvious as Ditka's stash. There are so many things they can do with Long's crazy athleticism. So looking into the future with Garza getting older Long would be the perfect replacement. He's Covert and Hilgenberg all wrapped into one freak beast.