Who is the Best QB in the NFC?

Discussion in 'Rival Team Forum' started by The Benjamin, Oct 7, 2013.

?

Who is the best QB in the NFC?

1. Drew Brees

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Aaron Rodgers

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. Eli Manning

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. Colin Kaepernick

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. The Benjamin

The Benjamin Bear Down Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,270 / 3 / -6
    Finally got around to doing round two (using previous poll results)
  2. Henry Burris

Henry Burris

Ratings:
    +1,942 / 8 / -2
    Aaron Rodgers, hands down. Able to do what Brees does with a worse line than Cutler.
  3. hoth

hoth

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Packers receiving core always gets talked-up. I would take the Bears top 2 over anybody in GB.
    Like Brady, I think you could stick a bunch of scrubs in there and Rodgers would make them look like stars.
  4. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears

Ratings:
    +362 / 0 / -0
    If Brees had anything of a D throughout his career he would have seen more SB by now. Eli has always had alround supporting cast oh yeah and a decent D to go with it all until this year. Brees is more Peyton esk then Eli weird.
  5. little bear

little bear

Ratings:
    +353 / 0 / -0
    Tough call between Brees and Rodgers.

SInce I don't like the Packers I'm gonna go with Brees. lol
  6. The Benjamin

The Benjamin Bear Down Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,270 / 3 / -6
    Brees does have that consecutive games with a TD record
  7. Henry Burris

Henry Burris

Ratings:
    +1,942 / 8 / -2
    Ya know what's funny? Alex Smith has more rushing yards on the season than Colin Kaepernick. More wins too. hahahaha
  8. riczaj01

riczaj01

Ratings:
    +1,795 / 5 / -4
    SF is struggling, Alex wasn't bad in SF last year either. I'm happy for KC(after having a teammate murder and then commit suicide that has to F up a team), Alex(redemption from his time in SF), and for Ried(I think people forget that Philly had the 3rd most wins in the 2000's only behind NE and the Colts which means he had the most wins in that decade in the NFC). All three deserve to have a great year.

Don't sleep to hard on SF, they don't have Moss to keep teams honest anymore and lost Crabtree, this was going to be a tough year regardless w/just 1 legit WR and 1 TE and 1 RB(think the Bears last year). W/out that 4th weapon to keep teams off Kaep he cannot rush as much.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Henry Burris

Henry Burris

Ratings:
    +1,942 / 8 / -2
    My favorite cousin became a Chiefs fan pretty much the same time I became a Bears fan, and we've had to sit through each others' losing streaks, and it's good to see the Chiefs playing so damn strong this year. I think if ANY team is going to beat the Broncos anytime soon, it'd be them.

The 49ers appear to be having a down year (not in that they're going to not make the playoffs, just that the expectations for this team were closer to KC's levels), but in all likelihood, that's a fluke, more than anything. Also doesn't hurt that they still have a few extra draft picks, and are good with the cap.
  10. riczaj01

riczaj01

Ratings:
    +1,795 / 5 / -4
    Ya SF is got a strong team, and like many qb's Kaep, along w/suffering inj's to his weapons, is having a soph slump.

Much like I was happy when Tampa started to turn it around in the 90's and won a SB, and much like NO's turning it around, I was happy that KC seems to be turning it around also. It's good for the NFL when they have less garbage teams incapable of ever making an impact.
  11. JPosh2012

JPosh2012

Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -0
    I actually traded for KC's Defense in Fantasy Football because my drunk friend wanted the Bears Defense, I wasn't going to turn that down LOL!

I say Brees is the best with Erin Rodgers a close 2nd. Brees would have had another SB or two IF he had a decent Defense. Which until now he hasn't.
    • Like Like x 1