Who Looks Good Going Into Camp?...............

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by soulman, Jun 24, 2014.

1. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß
  2. soulman

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß
    No real surprises here. Vereen has been spending the most time with the #1 unit but according to the coaches still has a lot to learn. The signing of Adrian Wilson opens up other options that may include playing Ryan Mundy at FS if Wilson is able to make the roster and handle more than just a part time role. So the weakness at Safety continues to be addressed.

I think we all know that Marquess Wilson has the inside track for that #3 WR spot and unless he develops a case of "stone hands" all of a sudden I don't see how he could miss getting his shot as a starter. I'd be disappointed if he didn't and I'm sure Marshall and Jeffery will too.

It's not really a shock that Frey is being pushed back by Fuller and Hayden but he still has a shot at making the roster depending on hos things go in camp and preseason and how many CBs we keep. His biggest competition may be Sherrick McManis on STeams.

I'm not sure that I put all that much stock in the idea that Palmer is sliding. Emery said all along that he would keep looking for another vet QB to compete. Clausen is that guy and I still believe both will end up on the roster. It's only a matter of who gets the #2 slot and who gets #3 if they keep three QBs.
  3. Papa_Bear_7

Papa_Bear_7 Veteran

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    48ß
    When did we get Carson?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bear Down! Bear Down! x 1
  4. soulman

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß

Geez, I gotta hire you to be my proof reader brother. I guess my caffeine hadn't reached max effectiveness yet. :doh:

:guinness: