WHO'S THE FIRST TO GO (Coaches on the Bubble )

Discussion in 'Rival Team Forum' started by Nakoma1, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    hmmmm

There are teams that haven't yet won it. There are teams that haven't been measuring up ,.. Who's in a do or die situation ??

First name up on my list Ron Rivera 2 let down games for the Panthers ,..although I'd say a 12 -7 loss to one of the league's up and coming soon to be premier teams in the Seahawks ISN'T so shabby as the Panthers did hold the C Hags to only 12 points

What about Coughlin in NY ,... Elis having issues ,.. RBs can't hold on to the ball. Whats up with he Giants Word has it theye're lookin for MIKE,.... HEY SLACKs did they call you ????

and these two teams play each other this week end ?? Should be an interesting match up to say the least

Other names that may end up on this list after this weekend ..
    Leslie Frazier Queens With a loss to the Browns here,.. who seem to be gearing up for a full reset THIS can spell major trouble for his future withe queens

Schwartz even in Detroit who happen to be playing the winless skins
    HUH WHATT ?? ?
    YUP I think Shanahan could soon end up on this list as well ,..well Maybe ya can't count out a Shanny coached til the fat lady is singign IMO But stranger things have happened and since the NFC East seems to be off to slow start,... technically the Skins are still in it I do have a feeling if the Skins can pull this THIS will make the Detroit Natives VERY restless

REX RYAN The Jets host the Bills This should be interesting,.. to see what happens at the out come of this game ,... say the Jets were to lose

One last name :
    Mike Tomlin does a loss to the Bears spell disaster for Tomlin or are the injuries enough to save his job Or does the OC get tossed ?? Tune in Sunday night We'll see
  2. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,692 / 6 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    450ß
  3. JPosh2012

JPosh2012 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Chico or Rex Ryan.
  4. little bear

little bear Assistant Head Coach

Ratings:
    +640 / 0 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    275ß
    Coughlin or Frazier. If one of them doesn't win week 4 he's gone.
  5. The Benjamin

Ratings:
    +1,692 / 6 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    450ß
    Coughlin is safe. Don't think he gets fired win or lose next week
  6. ZifanQ

ZifanQ Pro-Bowler SuperFan

Ratings:
    +139 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    24ß
    Rex Ryan should go on paper but it's Jets so I wouldn't get surprised if he stays.
  7. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    THE SHORT LIST not in any specific order and whoa Chico pulls one out Sheesh with a commanding shut out victory over the Giants who seem to be in real trouble 1. Frazier,.... More than likely the top dawg here

2. Tomlin / more than lily Haley but Big ben put up a pretyy impressive fight fight ,.. BUT ,....

3. ynot not Couglin ? whats with Eli ?? Sheeeesh

4 and What about Shanahan ? Going to Oakland next week Tough road game,... Tough loss to Indy in Indy I'm surprised the Raiders played the Colts that well and we'll find out more aout them tonight

Chico's still on the ropes as is Ryan ... 1 game winning streak isn't going to chase their blues away

im seeing Ryan falling off the list sooner than later as the Jets have been playing some to0ugh games Losing ONLY to the Pats at Foxboro by 3 ?
  8. Jimmors

Jimmors The Rhymenoceros Staff Member SuperFan

Ratings:
    +4,224 / 8 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    486ß
    Coughlin should be on the top of the list. His head was already in the noose a couple years ago, but their last SB win gave him a reprieve, and i think they are ready to move on.

Frasier? not so sure. everyone and their granmama knows that the Vikes are a franchise QB away from being a playoff contender, so i do not believe they are going to axe him, knowing full well that they do not have a QB, and that is 90% of their problem.

Rex Ryan? surprised his clown show has lasted this long, but if they can turn their season around with Geno Smith, Ryan will stay.

Rivera? I think they are willing to give him a couple more years, but stranger things have happened.
  9. The Benjamin

Ratings:
    +1,692 / 6 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    450ß
    Super Bowl appearances win you a few more years. A win earns you a lot of slack
  10. short faced bear

short faced bear Assistant Head Coach DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,172 / 0 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    48ß
    Chico perhaps even during the season

Then Ryan after this season

Coughlin gets another year of slack

If Minny keeps imploding Frazer will be gone this season as well.
  11. JPosh2012

JPosh2012 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    My guess is that Tomlin stays but Haley is fired at the end of the season.
  12. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance Guest

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Coughlin is a great coach. No way the Giants dump him. Giants are in a funk but its more due to Eli than Coughlin. Tomlin won't be fired because he's black and has to screw up royally for at least a few years, to justify firing an affirmative action hire. Much like the Bears had to endure in order to fire Lovie.