Who's your training camp long-shot hero this year? Who's this year's urban legend?

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, May 12, 2014.

1. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Coordinator SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,049 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,771ß
    I have two long-shot players that I'm really hoping make the team this year. And I'm hoping they have long and productive careers as Bears. My two are Jordan Lynch, and David Fales. They both seem like hard-working good guys who are trying desperately to achieve the dream of being a Chicago Bears player. When I go to training camp this year I'm going to focus on these two a lot.

Hope they both make it.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: May 13, 2014
  2. Grizzblue

Grizzblue Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +487 / 2 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    99ß
    Different hopes for different players. I hope Vereen can play above expected and push Conte. I hope Carey can also preform above expected and be a solid guy to come in without a huge dropoff when Forte needs a play or two. Lastly I hope one of our UDFA LBs are able to make the team and contribute somewhere on ST.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. butkus3595

butkus3595 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +929 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    775ß
    Yeah...Vereen is my guy, for a multitude of reasons. If he stars in camp and starts it means hopefully we've solved the position. If he stars in camp and doesn't start it means Conte did even better and should be in line for a good season. Either way we benefit. I also hope Doug Rigg who was invited for a try out makes it.
  4. Grizzblue

Grizzblue Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +487 / 2 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    99ß
    I could see Jones really sneaking up on some people. He didn't go undrafted because he is a bad player or can't play in the nfl. He went undrafted because he flunked a drug test and there are some attitude concerns from him. From watching the FSU games I can tell you if there is anything going on after the whistle you can bet your bottom dollar that Jones is right in the middle of it. But I can also tell you that he has a knack for showing up when that defense needed him to either by a sack or big TFL. Maybe taking Bridgewater's helmet off...twice...was a sign of things to come:thumb:
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Chicago_66

Chicago_66 Veteran

Ratings:
    +408 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    98ß
    Both Lattimore and Jones have hits on Bridgewater where he loses his helmet, poor Bridgewater just had to go to the Vikings. Looks like these guys enjoy hitting him.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. VJ18

VJ18 Veteran

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    28ß
    This is what I want as well
  7. butkus3595

butkus3595 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +929 / 1 / -0