Why I am leary of Donald.

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BSBEARS, Mar 16, 2014.

1. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,826ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Funny this whole board was on the Donald bandwagon and now everyone is more open to options which is the point I really was trying to make. Just surprised I did not get a single like even though the thought process has changed.
    For the record I have not written Donald off and could even see us double dipping with somebody like Donald and if Quarles is there in rd 3 coming back and taking him. Houston and Quarles could line up anywhere on the line, Donald and Shea could slide into LEO and SAM positions while DJ and Briggs man the middle. The offense would be guessing if Shea or Donald is coming. Lots of options between 43 and hybrid with these 2. Up front still have Young, Ratliff, Quarles, or Houston depending how the coaches set it up. Staying in 43 you could still switch them up except for maybe Young not sure how well he could do at DT but everyone else would be fairly versatile. Ratliff played nose and 3 Technique so he is versatile as well and same with Peae to a lesser degree. Just saying with no known DE threat I could see the Bears Double Dipping on DT's using somebody like Donald and Quarles or Hageman types.

2. 4dabers

4dabers Pro-Bowler
    DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    1,025ß
    "Funny this whole board was on the Donald bandwagon and now everyone is more open to options which is the point I really was trying to make. Just surprised I did not get a single like even though the thought process has changed."

What? Not sure where you're going with this. So, you're suggesting that the data you showed and the points you made had a bearing on "the thought process" of "the whole board" from "band wagon" riders to a group that is "more open to options"? As a result, you feel like you needed more "likes"?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. riczaj01

riczaj01 George Halas
    Member of the Month DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    6,885ß
    Birthday CakeBandaid
    Nah not the whole board, but a loud majority are still on Donald. I've never been quite sold on him. Guys that come out of no where scare me. Early in the season it was Nix, Hagemen, Jernigan, then all of a sudden after 1 post season bowl, Nix, Hagemen, Jernigan are late first to 2nd rounders and Donald has shot out of nowhere to a top 15 pick? I'm not saying it's wrong, but it doesn't feel right.

4. soulman

soulman Coordinator
    DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    5,210ß