Would it be sooo bad, if the wheels completely fall off the wagon at this point?

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BradMustersGhost, Oct 21, 2013.

1. BradMustersGhost

BradMustersGhost

Ratings:
    +211 / 1 / -0
    yeah, guys, thanks for the response. Just to clarify, I was not advocating "tanking" the season. I was just saying that I would not be disappointed with a 5-11 or 6-10 finish.
  2. mdbearz

mdbearz

Ratings:
    +262 / 0 / -0
    I really think that we have more than 2 wins left in us this year (the schedule has some weak spots in it).

I could be wrong, but even with all the injuries, I still see us as a 8-8 team. Of course that puts us in the middle of the draft, but I do think that Emery is far more capable of doing something with those picks.

At that position you can still end up with one of the best TEs, DTs, CBs, LBs and Centers in the draft.

Normally the top ten is going to be QBs, OL, WR, and DEs. But someone is going to slip to you in the middle of the draft, you just have to hope it is a position of need.
  3. motownbear

motownbear derp daderp daderpidity derp Staff Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    why want or wish for things to get unhinged? Sure Im not highly optimistic right now but things are getting interesting right now. We have two rook LBs playing......new future dynamic duos or a pair of duds? Can DBs handle it without peanut? Can our safeties stop regressing? Can Trestman keep team focused despite the injuries?