Wow, the Dolphins locker room is a pressure keg...

Discussion in 'NFL Forum' started by Henry Burris, Nov 3, 2013.

1. ram29jackson

ram29jackson
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    LOL the plot thickens

2. The Benjamin

The Benjamin
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

Racism is inherited, and passed down

3. ram29jackson

ram29jackson
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

game time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. 4th and 26

4th and 26
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

That all depends on what color the person is that make that statement Benjamin. lol

5. Loki

Loki
    Expand Collapse
    Assault Admin
    Staff Member

Since you haven't acknowledged it, or done anything to even hint that you have caught on to his warning, I am telling you right now... and flat out:

I don't care if you're as pure as the driven snow. Use that word on this board again, and it doesn't not matter what your intent is. There isn't a small enough number to accurately count the F****s I give about your intent. You'll be gone within a nanosecond of my seeing it.

Do you understand?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jimmors

Jimmors
    Expand Collapse
    The Rhymenoceros
    Staff Member

The color doesnt matter, only the intent and context of how you are using it.

7. Henry Burris

Henry Burris
    Expand Collapse
    Head Coach

If I find a link later, I'll post it, but apparently Incognito was using his powers as one of the captains of the team to keep the coaches and other higher ups from learning about this behavior. The Dolphins absolutely have done the right thing, in response to all this, as their owner personally asked Goodell for an investigation into this. The example of that white wide receiver in Philly being compared to this is out of line. That guy was drunk, and there's a possibility he wasn't even meaning to be negative, just a stupid, drunk, young 20's kid. He talked to his team about it, apologized, and now nobody really cares about it. There's absolutely no defending Incognito here, from any logical standpoint. Again, for those few that don't get it:

1. Threats against his mother
    2. Using racial slurs against him over the phone.
    3. Threatening to kill him
    Since those few who don't get it, would probably see things differently if he were a Chicago bear, let's pretend we took him over slauson. He bullies Mills to the point of leaving the team, and making the guy fearful for his life. Now we've got 2 offensive linemen missing. Incognito deserves anything that's coming his way, and will NOT work in the NFL anytime soon. No GM is going to want the WORST (worse than Randy Moss, T.O., Ochocinco) locker room cancer to possibly cause their rookies to not only be unable to play football at a high level because of distractions from another player, but to be in fear of their life. Incognito is ridiculous on a scale by himself, and.....I'm getting kinda ***** seeing so many Jets fans wanting him, now that he's released. Real classy.

8. Henry Burris

Henry Burris
    Expand Collapse
    Head Coach

Mike Ditka weighed in on the situation: He thinks one of the Dolphins should beat the **** out of him outside the locker room. I'm generally opposed to vigilante justice, but....it would make the Dolphins locker room look a lot better.

9. Henry Burris

Henry Burris
    Expand Collapse
    Head Coach

and Players like Mike Wallace and Carlos Dansby are defending Incognito...oh boy.

10. The Benjamin

The Benjamin
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

This is going to get worse before it gets better