WTF, PFW says goodbye to its readers.

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BSBEARS, Mar 25, 2014.

1. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,917 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    713ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Bob every time I see that running dick in your sig line it reminds me of this pic that 4 and 26 posted many moons ago. The title of the thread was "This dick in a pickup truck just pulled out in front of me". :bah:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. 4dabers

4dabers Veteran
    DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +868 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    183ß
    OK...this is just wrong on SSSSOOOOO many levels.

3. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +4,039 / 10 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    2,300ß
    Hub closed down PFW and started up a new site on his own called HubArkush.com, which is now chicagofootball.com.

Some stuff is just lighthearted fluff, some is actually good in depth breakdown of what is going on, some of it is not Bears related or NFCN related, still a source of information, good bad or indifferent. Hub's been around that team forever and has some good sources and good insight, unless you expect your reporters to be on their knees doing nothing but praise of the Bears.