You can only blame BiH Mock

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by riczaj01, May 3, 2014.

1. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,729ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    I had no intention of doing another one until Mr Snarky suggested it; so if you don't like it, put it on his back, not mine.

Something I didn't think about when it came to the Week before the draft mock was Emery saying this draft is O heavy and it depending on how the draft falls they could go 7 1 side players, 4-3 D to O players or vise versa. I cannot see them possibly ever going all 1 so lets go 4-3 D and see how it falls; again you know how to blame.

14: Aaron Donald DT, IF he's there I cannot imagine they wouldn't take him; or trade down b/c he is there those are the options. While I don't necessarily believe he's automatically the ideal fit for every 4-3 scheme, and is a tad small, you don't pass up on top 10 talent if it's there and not take advantage of it somehow.

51: Troy Niklas TE, 6-6 270 need I say more? no, but I will b/c BiH wants it, wants it like a virgin on prom night. The Bears need a legit 2nd TE in case DaOD goes down, and Niklas is a better option then any TE currently on the roster. What he lacks in finish shouldn't take long to polish w/the current roster of pro's pro's. For those that say the Bears don't run 2 TE sets, I say they didn't have 2 TE's on the roster worth running 2 TE sets with, get this kid up to speed and watch D's weep at the pointlessness of their jobs.

81: Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB: Big strong decent speed for a 6'3" cb, I think this is the guy they look to convert into a S, at least for 1 year.

117: Dri Archer RB/WR. Speedy tweener that will likely remove a need for any KR/PR competition. And what's the one thing this O doesn't have on it, elite speed, this kid has it.

156: Max Bullough ILB. Max is more smart and heart then physically gifted, but the team could do worse at this point, and they need depth here badly. if nothing else that fire and intelligence could make itself usefull on ST's if he doesn't develop.

183: Antone Exum CB: Where some people will see lack of a position, Emery will see "versatility" another big CB possible S or OLB that can handle the bigger WR's/TE's, biggest issue are the inj concerns, but if the med reports come back good he's a great value here.

191: Alfred Blue RB: Big RB who could potentially share the load w/Forte or take over if Forte gets hurt, is capable of running the ball and receiving out of the backfield, and unlike many RB's that will be considered better then him, he has low milage b/c of splitting the load w/Jeremy Hill. While not fast, 4.7 40, he's got good break away speed, and has no issues running inside either.

• Like Like x 1
  2. little bear

little bear Assistant Head Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,878ß
    And I want Deone Buccanon like a virgin on prom night. Good one. lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,729ß
    I want Bucannon also, but the reality is he's quickly rising to mid 1st round status, so unless the Bears take him at 14 he's not going to be there at 51. And if they draft a S at 14, I'd rather have Pryor or Dix.

4. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston Assistant Head Coach
    DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,358ß
    oooohhhhhh..... you intended. You just needed an excuse.

And I'm still a virgin. I'm saving myself for Scarlett Johansson. If anyone knows her, pass on the message so she can rescue me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,729ß
    Ohhhh I was going to do a day before final one, but not one every day until then...those are all on you buddy;

Did you say Scarlett Johnson? Ya I can definitely get you in contact:

[​IMG]

6. Bearsinhouston

DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,358ß
    Looks like I'm going to have to hold out a little longer. And I don't even want to know why it is that you can put me in touch, LOL

7. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,729ß
    don't judge me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Bearsinhouston

DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,358ß
    I don't see getting Bucannon unless we use our first (and I think there are better choices) or we trade down a little --- and then no guarantees.

9. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,729ß
    If Donald Pryor and Gilbert are there I could see being able to move back a few spots w/someone that wants one of them; and if none are left being okay w/Bucannon

10. MPbears68

MPbears68 Hall of Famer

ßearz ßuckz:
    1,262ß
    Buchannon is now a 1st rounder? Wow, didn't know that. I could see Ward sneaking into the bottom but.....who knows.

That's a darn good draft, Ric. I like Bullough (sp?) as a mid draft MLB who at least gives us some depth there. SJB or McGill would be solid CB options. I prob wouldn't double up at RB, would take a WR or even OL instead but still I do like it.