Your 2014 Chicago Bears 53 man Roster

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by The Benjamin, Aug 30, 2014.

1. MPbears68

MPbears68
    Expand Collapse
    Hall of Famer

ßearz ßuckz:
    1,336ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    I'd like to see him make the PS but he looked good enough in that last game that you have to figure a WR needy team will grab him for depth. I agree he made some nice plays.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. B-ell-y-iot

B-ell-y-iot
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    883ß
    We were an 8-8 team last year that was in the hunt for the playoffs, we could do a hell of a lot worse. Will we? I don't think so; not with the personnel improvements and the continuity of the coaching staff.

• Bear Down! Bear Down! x 1
  3. riczaj01

riczaj01
    Expand Collapse
    DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,117ß
    If future plans are for Fales to be the teams long term plans as the backup then they aren't going to risk him getting poached. 1 spot isn't going to make or break the ST's.

I am surprised about Perry making the team unless they like his potetnial to turn into their return man.

Sad to see Bellamy go, he looked good against the Browns ones and caught everything, but if they didn't see him working on ST's then that really doesn't matter much.

Our entire back 7 look bad. The starters aren't world beaters anymore and the backups don't look like anything but st's players at best. Emery needs to churn that entire group(won't happen for the LB's this year though). Other then McMannis none of those CB's thrill me, and the entire S squad makes me lugubrious.

• Bear Down! Bear Down! x 1
  4. little bear

little bear
    Expand Collapse
    Head Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,312ß
    I was talking about our #30 ranked defense.

5. riczaj01

riczaj01
    Expand Collapse
    DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,117ß
    Dallas would like to tell you that the Bears can, and Dallas will likely be one of the worst D's again this year, and that's w/that amazing DC Hot Rod Maranelli the Bears wanted back so badly.

6. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston
    Expand Collapse
    Assistant Head Coach
    DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,928ß
    Part of that is what has me worried!

7. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    672ß
    There is a lot of wiggle room for change I see on this roster. This is the list for today but tomorrow is a new day and I expect many changes yet to come.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. soulman

soulman
    Expand Collapse
    Coordinator
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,700ß

Perry is strictly a STeams guy and we need a few of those apparently. Now if DeCamillis can only figure out what to do with 'em were set.

The only move I have a serious issue with is keeping Spurlock over CWill. Unless they plan on moving Wilson to IR with recall and that will open up another spot I believe that was a poor decision. We may be able to slide him onto the PS but he could very easily get coaxed away from us like we took him from NOLA.

The rest I can't see any real problems with and there's always the chance they may re-sign one or more of the vested vets (Britton or Roland maybe) they released after the first game when they don't have to guarantee their contracts for the year. Some new faces again this year. Younger faces. So that's good.

9. Chicago_66

Chicago_66
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    226ß
    woulda liked Bellamy over Spur and it woulda been nice to see Jean Louis make it, I think he can play. Hope he makes PS

• Like Like x 1
  10. BSBEARS

BSBEARS
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,222ß
    I thought Spurlock looked pretty good the 1/2 of the Browns game. Its not like Spurlock or Williams will see the field much as a reciever anyway. Williams was only looking average in the return game, not sure how much the Hammy had to do with it but they tend to linger so that may have effected the decision as well.