YUP I'm down with this,....Sad reality: Brian Urlacher just needs to go away

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Nakoma1, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Nakoma1

Nakoma1
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Quick posted this on the FLY and I am down with the TITLE OF IT in general

AND NO I do not agree with his first sentence , but don't need a lesson from some one 20 years my minor about who the best Bear ever is,... as most here that know of me, do know ,... that I know exactly who that is ,... but this to is open for discussion ,... but with mentioning I have seen, I believe it's safe to say we all concur one Bear ;)

ALSO I'll get your official approval before my next post too ;) So I'm spot on

Okay with you Chief ? ;)

It's too bad Haugh can't come up with something like this,... ya know ,.... David Haugh take the BULL by the horns so to speak but I guess he doesn't wanna get his hands dirty ,..IT is getting deep,... as his is too

Maybe Biggsy can show him how it's done ;)

#11 Nakoma1, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  2. Nakoma1

Nakoma1
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:

No doubt there Chuckster.

My Bad I should have read it better before posting ,.. I was sniffing for something else when I saw the title and like I told another poster ,.. I posted this on the fly. I AM down with the title though That does hit home as he should CAN IT ALREADY

Thats for sure

3. JoeBlow

JoeBlow
    Expand Collapse
    Rookie

ßearz ßuckz:
    PLENTY of us that think this team would be much better if we'd kept Orton AND the draft picks.
    Not understanding that the WHOLE offense makes a team go, not just the qb is just as downright foolish. ;)

4. The Benjamin

The Benjamin
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,324ß
    If Jerry Angelo was making the draft picks..... the trade was a much better way to improve the team.

5. Henry Burris

Henry Burris
    Expand Collapse
    Head Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    953ß
    I truly believe that's impossible to do. I hate being too much of a homer, but the second someone else says "blah blah blah Jim Brown/Barry Sanders/Emmitt Smith(LOL) is the greatest of all time", I roll my eyes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. dachuckster

dachuckster
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan

ßearz ßuckz:
    1,330ß
    No disrespect intended (or implied)!!

Overall it is an accurate estimation (at least IMO) of what is going on with BU.

The problem is most jurnos today is they have no sense of history or perspective.

And thanks for posting. If nobody posts these things, we have no discussions. And in my very short time here, I find the discussions the best part. Lots of knowledge, lots of attitude, it's all good.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Xa0sG0rilla

Xa0sG0rilla
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    78ß
    HINT: If you stop talking about it, it will go away.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nakoma1

Nakoma1
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    Orton was good game manager his whoas were compounded as any other QBs were compounded since the ' 07 season. That's when the line starting falling apart and JA was blundering on his picks aside from the lack of having a REAL OC here ,.. Then the Knuckle chuck trades for Cutty like he was going to come here and walk on water and be the next Brady / Manning ,... wasn't going to happen not with the state of the O LINE and receivers corps

No Ole Virg did right by pulling the plug on Mikey for the second time ,.. Putting Georgy in ,...where Georgy did well by dumping the goon that had to go and well Phil did his job
    Good riddance to all of them

and for you youngsters ,..... word of advice ,.......strap yerselves in ,..... my confidence is high that this team is finally heading in the right direction .

I do believe

9. Nakoma1

Nakoma1
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:

it's kinda hard XG

When the media keeps putting it out there in little bits to get as much as they can out of it

10. Nakoma1

Nakoma1
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    We're good
    as far as the journos you mention ,.. David Haugh is a seasoned vet and his articles aren't so Pro Bearish at the moment

It's more than just the sports blog out there. They're all doing it.

I created a thread on another board a while back with regard to a Fox reporter who's sole article was to unseat Rex Ryan ,.. She had the guy out on the tree already totally unprofessional on her part IMHO

Me, I hold a candle to the media as most of them are for shit like this clown here crowning Slacks as the king of all time at Bears MLB ,.. not even close

Your post thankfully cleared a lot of the air there

Great post again