Zach Z on 1st day of Bears Minicamp

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by riczaj01, May 16, 2014.

1. Chicago_66

Chicago_66 Veteran

Ratings:
    +363 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    51ß
    As ric alluded to I think we have a great locker room and he'll see what being a pro is all about if he's sticks long enough to see it. We've got a great mixture of vets and young guns and I'm hoping the defense can kinda take him under their wing and he's put in a situation to succeed. Playing next to guy like Lance Briggs, Charles Tillman, and Jared Allen has to be kind of sobering. From the way Trest runs practice to the players around him and how they act I think he'll get a clear look at what's expected of him. Tillman always says he's not a vocal leader, he's more of a lead by example guy and Jones will have a good look at what it takes to be a pro. I think if he can excel anywhere here's a good place for it. Plus we could use a linebacker so he's not far away from securing a starting gig if he plays his cards right.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,956 / 8 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    969ß
    look at Vince Young or Jamarcus Russell, hell look at the RB's in the late 90's and early 2000's(I refuse to name them here), they all had tons of talent, but none thought they had to become better or have a better football IQ and it cost all of them.